deserve better • rindou haitani

fluff | angst (?)

r/n: random name

requested by SunshineMist_

______________

the male sighed at the boredness of his day,his fingers tapping the cold wooden table. as much to his dismay,his phone was drained and his brother was outside with his fricking girlfriend.

'hm...what should i do??..... maybe i should prank y/n?'

that thought crossed his mind. his eyes quickly lighted and a slight smirk showed on his face. he liked y/n for a while now,so why not prank her that he actually has a girlfriend to see how she reacts?

him and y/n were basically roommates for a year now. they gotten more close this year and sometimes they even flirt to each other jokingly. he quickly opened his room and walked towards y/n's room.

"y/n!" he half-shouted once he opened the door,only to see the h/c girl on her laptop talking to someone.

"ye- oh- rin!" she smiled to him,but he stayed silent once he saw that she was talking to some guy on her laptop. "i forgot,you both don't know each other. rindou,this is my boyfriend,r/n! r/n,this is my roommate,rindou."

his heart shattered at that moment, 'she had a boyfriend..?' he thought. r/n just waved at the camera,yet rindou saw a slight annoyance hinted on his face. "nice to meet you..." he muttered,and closed the door quickly.

y/n laughed,before turning back around to the camera only to see her boyfriend glaring at her. "love,is there something wrong?"

he scoffed, "seriously? why the fuck didn't you tell me you had a roommate that's a boy?"

"eh?is there something wro-"

"of course there is. you fucking slut,getting a roommate so you two can fuck each other? hah,you whore." he spattered. y/n's eyes widened, 'did he really thought me and rindo-'

"and don't you even fucking deny it,you bitch. just because im at a different country you already had a replacement to me?! are you really that slutty? im fucking disappointed." he continued,making the girl burst out in tears. "i-i- im not like that,r/n! me and rindou are just friends!"

he scoffed once again, "yeah?then why did he look so disappointed once he saw me? jealousy?" he sighed annoyingly, "this is the last chance. if you don't fucking pack your bags right now and leave that house in front of me, I'm going to fucking break up to you."

"b-but-"

"alright. fucking whore. we're over." and just like that,he ended the call. she sniffed and wiped her tears,before trying to type something.

r/nig. (online)

the call ended. 2:10:08

she tried to type in something,but then,

this user have blocked you. you can no longer reply in this conversation.

her eyes widened, is this how it's really gonna last..?

she cried that day, she did everything she could,she texted his mom,dad yet they refused to give r/n's social medias. she finally gave up,hugging her knees tightly.

rindou must have heard those sobs,once he opened the door. he stared at the crying girl for a moment,before asking her what's wrong.

"he......he broke up with me......" she manage to let out. rindou's eyes slightly widened,and started patting her head. "im not good at comforting but.....uh....you deserve better y/n." he forced a smile.

once he sat up completely on her bed,she suddenly threw herself on his arms. hugging him tightly. rindou was shocked,but hugged her back. they stayed like that for a while,as rindou started rubbing circles on her back. she cried herself on his chest,soaking his sweater.

"i feel so safe around you rindou....can you please stay with me forever?" she mumbled,making the male blush furiously. he gulped before answering, "i would gladly do that,y/n."

_____________

im really sorry if this isn't the one you like!