besties • manjiro sano

another fluff

requested by FIFIEFOFUN

______________

she ran faster,scared for her brother's life. her mother said that baji was planning of killing himself,just for toman. she never really talked to them,but she knew her brother was close to them.

once she reached the place,she saw men scattered all around. she quickly scanned the place, trying to find her brother, and luckily she had good eyes so she saw him fast.

she ran towards him,excusing herself to the others. some people were confused, 'why is a girl on a fucking fight?' they all thought. once she reached her brother,she quickly saw someone running towards him with a knife,and she knocked him out before he could stab her brother.

"y/n?! what the fuck are you doing here?!" baji yelled to her sister,who just knocked out kazutora. she was panting heavy, "i- my mom told me about her plan. someone was planning to kill you!" she blurted out,and his eyes quickly widened. he saw kazutora knocked on the ground with a knife on his hand, which was supposedly to kill him.

"baji-san! are you okay?!' chifuyu yelled as he ran towards him,checking if his friend was okay. baji slowly nodded. mikey noticed the girl, "who are you?"

she looked at him who had blood on his head, "u-uh- im- im baji's sister..." she said and look down, embarrassed on how she just literally ran here and saved her brother without context.

"ah...." he mumbled before announcing that the fight was over.

the fight ended with toman's victory,and baji was saved. kazutora wasn't killed and wasn't in jail,actually,mikey forgived him and welcomed him to toman. it was really emotional to everyone, especially kazutora. also,kisaki was kicked out of toman because of baji saying that his bad news,and mikey agreed. takemichi was in shock,does this mean everyone's saved? he thought. he quickly thanked y/n who was dumbfounded on why he was thanking him,but said welcome.

y/n and mikey sooner hanged out more often later, becoming best friends. of course,he developed feelings for her and quickly asked baji for advice.

"i see,you like my little sister hm?" he teased him,while mikey just rolled his eyes. "just help me you idiot." he playfully said.

"aight. she reads romance manga or smthn like that-"

"HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP?!"

"DUDE CHILL! let me finish." Baji deadpanned yelled at him,before mikey sighed signalling baji to continue. "alright,so as i said,she reads romance manga. and when i checked her diary,she said something about her type and the way she want someone to confess to her."

he said before smirking and running towards her room. luckily,she was hanging out with hina and emma,so he could get the diary without getting caught. once he took it from the table,he quickly turned back to his room where mikey was waiting.

"here. page 14." he said and gave it to mikey. he quickly turned the pages and saw page 14, obviously.

Dear Diary,

I finished Horimiya manga today! it was really cute,i love it. and so, here's how i want someone to confess to me ♡

1. i want someone to bring me somewhere peaceful,while we have a picnic!

2. of course,i want it to be just me and him/her alone.

3. next,i want him to bring mochi because i really love mochi! maybe some dorayaki too;)

4. then,i want him to hold my hand and tell me flawlessly without stuttering,

"y/n. I've developed feelings for you. Please accept and give me the key for your heart,letting me love the way you are."

and then I'll if i like him back, I'll answer,

"oh [boy name]! i also like you,for a while now. and yes,i will gladly give you the key for my heart."

but if i dont like him back,

"[boy name]....im sorry. but I can't give you the key for my heart. please forgive me."

so please,someone do this to me!!!! ahh! im going crazy lol!

he closed the diary and stood up, "alright. let's do this."

___________

weeks have passed and he finally asked y/n out,who gladly accepted. he kept practicing the 'quote' since he didn't wanna ruin the date,and of course it was required.

once the two met up,he started laying the checkered cloth around the grass.

"it's windy today!" she laughed warmly,which made him more flustered than before. he nodded and layed down the food he brought,of course with dorayaki and mochi.

the girl's mouth formed in to a 'o' shape once she saw the mochi, "i love mochi! is it sakura mochi though?" she smirked.

"i brought all kinds of flavor,y/n." he laughed which made the girl more excited, "really?! thats nice mikey-kun!" she laughed and took one mochi.

after they ate,it was finally time for the confession. he deeply breathe in and out,before holding her hand. y/n looked at him in confusion,which made him blush a little.

"y/n. I've developed feelings for you. Please accept and give me the key for your heart,letting me love the way you are."

i did it! i did it without stuttering!

y/n's cheeks suddenly turned into pink,before hugging him tightly. "oh,mikey! i also liked you for a while now! and yes,i will gladly be your wi- i mean i will gladly give you the key for my heart!!" she was now the one stuttering.

he laughed before kissing her softly at the lips,which made her more flustered.