rivals to lovers? • rindou haitani

fluff | high school au

credits to tiktok! @/fakescenarihoes

__________

y/n's school have a school trip today,and they were currently going in the bus. her eyes slightly widened and saw the seat beside her crush empty.

quickly,she ran towards him. but much to her dismay,the 'popular pick me' girl ran towards them and sat at the seat. the popular bitch shot her a teasing smile,while she stayed quiet and grumbled at her breath. fake smiling,she sat behind them, completely annoyed.

she sighed once again and rolled her eyes,biting the inside of her cheeks. suddenly,a figure sat beside her and once she looked beside,she saw her rival. rindou haitani.

her eyes widened, "go away." she mumbled annoyingly. rindou stared at her and tucked strands of hair behind her ear, "don't be so grumpy." he smiled. it wasn't fake.

she shot him a confusing look, 'why is he being so nice? he always teases me.' she thought to herself. rindou lowly chuckled, "what's that look for?"

"w-why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" she asked out of the blue. her eyes widened again and rindou laughed, "do you want me to be rude to you or what?"

she raised an eyebrow, "no?"

"then stay calm and let me sit with you." he said as if it was the most normal thing to do. once he fixed his earphones,he put the other piece to her ear and turned on calm music. the bus started to move,after their teacher announced that they will now be going. y/n was still dumbfounded,but the next thing she knew rindou's head was on her shoulder,listening to the music peacefully.

she took this moment to stare at his features,which she didn't know was that pretty. his long eyelashes was so beautiful as if it was combed,his skin that looked so soft she wanted to touch them,and his blue and yellow hair strands falling down his head down to his flawlessly handsome face.

she smiled warmly while her cheeks started to turn pink,

'maybe rindou wasn't that bad at all.'