Celebrating Destiny

Sunaina's POV

"So this Abhay is the heir of the first company 'Eiden' of his parents?"

"That's correct" the maid replies to my question.

"And Mansi was his childhood friend with whom he had a hot and cold relationship but finally they both confessed thanks to Arjun?" The maid nodded in approval.

"That's right madam. But how do you know this?" Her question made me fall back on the sofa.

So what I was suspecting turned out to be a reality. I was indeed inside the fictional world of waking up with you? The more I think about it, the more I am surprised. How is this possible? I am a human! And this is a fictional world. This just doesn't makes sense! I also realised that this is not how the story goes at all. They were married at the end of the book and then they lived happily ever after. How can there be another part to this after the leads have got their happy ending? Also why am I in here? How the hell did I get caught up here? I was brought back from my thoughts by the maid Gayathri Devi has appointed for me. Her name was Nandini and she was responsible for preparing me for today's reception. She went outside for a while and this gave me a chance to do a little investigation all by myself. The room where I was sitting had a colour royal blue - Arjun's favourite color if I was recalling correctly. The room had a family potrait where Gayathri Devi was sitting on a chair. Her hair seems a little less grey and her eyes seems fiercer than before. Beside her stood two boys, one of them looked like a younger version of the man who saved me. So he is Arjun Saxena? I sighed. The author didn't do justice to his good looks. He looked like a young, free spirited prince who cannot be broken nor can be trampled. Beside him stood Abhay. From the potrait, he seemed reserved and matured. While Arjun had blue eyes that represent the sea, his eyes represent the wilderness of the forest- they were green in colour. I wonder how Mansi looks. Keeping these thought aside, I decided to check all the drawers to find any clue regarding this whole mess. I had so many questions in my mind.

How did I end up here?

What was the purpose of me here after the story is over?

How on earth can I return home?

What will happen to my family?

Will I not be able to return back to my home?

The last thought turned my boiling blood to cold water. The thought of never being able to meet my parents gave me a death scare. I need to speak to someone regarding all this but to whom? Everyone here is a fictional character. How will I as a human interact with them? My thoughts were interrupted by Nandini as she entered inside my chamber with a change of clothes.

"Please go and take a bath madam. You must be really tired." Her voice was so peaceful and charming. It can act as a good ASMR I feel now. When she asked me to take a bath, I realised that I was standing there for a long time in this wet condition. I will for sure catch a cold if I delay any more. I went inside their bathroom and to be honest, their bathroom seemed bigger than my dining room from my home. The walls were covered with marble having beautiful designs giving the best Zen feeling. The floor was beautiful and covered with red marble. I could even dance on the floor and not slip at all.

"If only I could click pictures of this place." My thoughts were still in awe seeing all the beautiful decor. The bathtub was equivalent to the size of the swimming pool and the water inside it was having a different kind of aroma to it. I touched the water to realise that the water was warm.

"Everything is done so meticulously." I thought to myself.

Without further ado, I dipped myself inside the bathtub and stared at the beautiful ceiling. The ceiling looked as if it was a clear night sky with lots of stars. Who would have thought that a pauper like me will one day enjoy the pomp and grandeur of such a place. I smiled with a hint of sarcasm remembering all the people who mocked me for being plain. I decided that now is not the time to think about all this. I didn't know how long I was there but after that relaxing bath, I decided to come out and rub myself with a towel. I was wiping myself off and almost was done tying the towel on my body, when I felt someone has entered the bathroom. The person closed the door and my immediate guesses were of Nandini. I removed the curtains that covered the bathtub to come out when I suddenly found myself standing in front of a man in a shirt. He was almost done unbuttoning himself. I was stunned for a moment. I thought I was given this room to get ready. So was the bathroom not under my access? Non sense! Nandini would have told me if that was the case. I saw him standing in front of me still, neither of us making any movement whatsoever. I was too shy to take any necessary actions and maybe he was the same or...