Lost in You

[Before you guys give a read to this chapter, please go through the previous chapter as well. I have made a few changes in it. Thank you 😊💗]

Arjun's POV

It was the day I was waiting for. Today I will attend the event with Sunaina as my partner. I looked through my closest trying to pick the best suit for today. Her blue saree resembles her to those calm yet endearing sea- the place where I first saw her. I can't wait to see her tonight. This time I won't hide my feelings anymore. I won't wait for her to understand my feelings. I will tell her how I feel tonight. I smiled to myself, I have the perfect scenario in my mind. I don't know if she will accept me or not but this time, I won't back out. I picked out the perfect dark blue tuxedo for today. With a few finishing touches, I was ready for the event. I looked at the watch. The time displayed 7:30 pm.

"Sunaina must be ready by now." Thinking this, I went towards her room to check up on her. The door was slightly open which made it easier for me to have a look inside without getting caught. I looked inside only to realise that my heart has started to beat at an uncontrollable speed. The entire room was filled with a strange kind of wind that was twirling the curtains at a slower pace. Everything looked so magical in there as if that guest room did not belong to this world. My eyes fixed on just one person- Sunaina was looking dazzling in that blue half saree. Her hair tied up in a messy bun and her pallu falling loosely on her shoulder. I could see her tying the latkan with her hands while her face looked perfect through the reflection of the mirror. Lost in her eyes, I unconsciously entered inside her room. She turned around at the sudden noise and I could see her eyes get low at this intrusion of mine. This time I didn't care, I just wanted to completely drown in her.

"Ar...Jun...sir...what are you....doing-"

"Be quiet else people will misunderstand." Saying this, I reached for her untangled latkan and tied them up tightly. My eyes still fixed on the mirror. I could sense Sunaina breathing heavily at every touch of mine. I smiled satisfied at those reactions. I tied the knot on her latkan and turned her around. Her legs seemed to have gotten all jiggly as she lost her balance and held on to my tuxedo tightly. I held her tightly by the shoulders and we just stared at each other forgetting everything that might be around us. I could stare at her innocent face all day. Those locks of her hair seemed to be enjoying this moment of ours. I tucked her hair behind and smiled at her- this time, it was filled with love.

"You look beautiful Sunaina." I couldn't stop myself anymore.

"Tha..thanks." She smiled shyly. "let's go now." It was evident that she wanted to escape from me and she was successful in doing that for now. She coyly slid past me without letting either have a physical contact with each other. I smiled fondly at her disappearing back. "Today is the day. I will pour my heart to you."

Sunaina's POV

I ran away from my room immediately after that encounter. What was wrong with him? My heart starts to beat faster when I remember him tying my latkan. Probably, the only time when I could feel my breath being taken away. He should be discreet about his action. Afterall, he has a girlfriend right? The thought of him doing all this with her girlfriend brought a frown on my face. I decided to ignore it and went downstairs.

"Sunaina...my dear." I saw Gayathri Devi as soon as I hurled downstairs. "My god! You look stunning." I smiled profusely at her compliment.

"OMG! Sunaina!! This attire is so beautiful. Where did you buy it from?" Mansi's question threw me off guard.

"Umm... there's this office party right?" I tried to reason in.

"Right."

"So um...Arjun sir got me this." A huge smile spread on Mansi's face when she looked behind me and said.