Forever

Arjun's POV

Ever since that incident, the security around me has become tighter. It wasn't like that I asked for any but Mr. Bharadwaj was way too cautious.

"I would have done the same thing for my own son." His words gave me a sense of belonging. I know it's been hard on both of us that day but the way he tries so much to protect me is beyond words. The day I returned home, I saw that girl staring at me intently.

"What are you staring at?" I snapped.

"Won't you tell me anything about the interview?" She asked. Honestly seeing her with her doe eyes make me wanna play with her more.

"If you are selected you will receive the letter via post. Don't bother me with this. I have more work to concentrate on." I countered at her. Her shoulders drooped down hearing my reply. She went away to her room that day and didn't bother me anymore.

"Aru! You are becoming meaner. Did you know this?" Mansi poked my cheeks and taunted me. I looked at her and smiled. She will never change. I patted her head.

"Mansi, you really need to learn to treat me like a brother in law." My heart always beats when she pokes my cheeks. We are not kids anymore and I have to keep my feelings in check.

"Huh? Since when did you start thinking all this. You are always my little Aru." She smiled. It was the same one that she used to give me all along. I really can't with this girl.

"Sir...? Sir...?" I snapped out of my thoughts. My manager was standing in front of me. I guess I got lost in my thoughts again.
"Yeah sorry. What were you saying?"

"Sir, Ms Sunaina's letter of joining is ready. Should we post it?" I looked at the envelope in front me. Her name was written in bold.

SUNAINA MEHRA.

"Leave the letter here. I will tell you later what to do." He nodded and left the conference room. I looked at the letter intently. This name has brought in a change in our family. My mother laughs more and my brother talks to her as if she is his own sister. What surprises me that a reserved girl like Mansi also has started to like her. My smile increased thinking about her.

She who has nothing but a loud soul,
Her eyes like a wandering gypsy.
Her lips like the petals of roses,
Her words make me tipsy!

The last sentence caught me off guard. What the hell am I thinking? It's been just a few days since I met her. And also since when did become so cheesy? Ugh this girl is playing with my brain. I looked at the letter once again. My conscience was no longer making rational decisions. I tucked in the letter inside my blazer's pocket.

"Ms Sunaina Mehra...it will be fun working with you...."

TIME SKIP
(Outside Conark industries)

Arjun's black convertible came out of the parking lot and went towards main road. Arjun rolled his window up without noticing the eyes that were watching him from the other side of the road. The person were keeping his eyes on Arjun's car until it passed by theirs.

"They are gone sir. Should we follow him?" Asked the main to the person sitting behind their car.

An intimidating voice boomed through out the entire car.

"No need. We will get the chance." The crooked smile was audible in his raspy voice.

"Ok sir." The man who had kept an eye on them now retreats his stare back to the front of the car. They pulled up their windows and drove away.

"Arjun Saxena huh? Be prepared. It's time for us to meet." The final words from the stranger trailed off as the car went on the opposite side of Arjun's car.