The Confrontation

Literally going through a series of mood swings. Please pardon me if this chapter isn't up to the mark.

Sunaina's POV

"If this is your condition in front of me. I wonder how you will be able to pass today's interview?" Arjun's words made me wanna smack myself bad. What a fool I was to even get myself carried away in this situation. I slid myself away from him and he shut the door of his car close.

"All the best Ms S-U-N-A-I-N-A" I can hear the cockiness in his words with that smug smile of his! It will be fun to remove that smile off his face.

"Oh madam?" My trance was broken by the guard who seemed to irritated by me. I looked at him back with the same amount irritation. "What is it?"

"You have made all the cars stop! Can you please move out of the way?" Not realising what he said I looked around only to find myself in the middle of atleast ten cars. The drivers were on the verge of killing me- both through their eyes and maybe with their cars. I further looked around to find no trace of Arjun anywhere. What else could I have expected of this jerk?!

"I am sorry"

"I am so sorry!"

"Extremely sorry" was all I could say to all those delegates in their cars. I ran off to the front gate in utter embarassment. I just hoped that these people forget this incident. Wonder how will they react when they will know I came to interview in the company they are working in!

I entered the company only to be awed by their interior. The glass walls were complimented beautifully with potted plants. The pillars on each side of the building was painted in a beautiful light blue color. It reminded of the beautiful waves of the sea. Arjun really loves the colour blue. I have never read about Arjun's company interior in the book so this was all new to me. I looked around to find the reception desk. A lady in a grey pencil skirt and blue formal top was sitting there, attending some calls.

"Hi" She looked at me when I called her and damn she is so beautiful. Her hair was long tied neatly in a bun. Her lips painted with a maroon tint. Compared to her I was a saggy potato. I was wearing a peach colored formal shirt that was topped with cream colored formal pants. My hair was tied neatly in a high ponytail. Thanks to Mansi who got these things for me. To be honest, it seemed that she wanted me to be paired up with his brother in law or something. Too bad to disappoint her! We are very different from each other.

"Hello dear how can I help you?" The receptionist asked me in her sweet voice.

"I have come for an interview. My name is Sunaina Mehra." I could clearly feel the nervousness in my voice. It was quivering. Ah typical Sunaina! Always cold feet at the crucial moments.

"Just a second miss, let me get a confirmation." With that being said she dialed a number in the telephone. The other side seems to have recieved it almost immediately and she began speaking.

"Yes sir...umm someone named Sunaina Mehra is here." She gave me a glance and returned her attention to the call.

"She came in for today's interview." After a few more exchanges she disconnected the call and turned towards me.

"Yes miss, you have been called in the director's suite in the third floor. The rest will be notified to you by Mr Bharadwaj."

I gave her a sweet smile and took a mental note of everything she said.

"Um where are the stairs?" I asked not wanting to feel dumb.

"Oh no! There are no stairs. You can take the elevator from there." She pointed at the glass elevator. Right! Ofcourse they will have an elevator. What will it take me to be a little less stupid! I was stabbing myself internally. I thanked her and went towards the elevator. The interior of the elevator was painted beautifully. It had such beautiful designs that represented the sea. I clicked on the third button and waited till it reached the third floor. My heart beats increased as I went closer to my destination. The doors of the elevator opened and I came out in the halls. Now I have to find the director's office. As I was walking through the hall, I found an aged man walking through the other side of the hall. I ran towards him and called him from behind.