Your Bride to be

Sunaina's POV

"Don't play foul." I snickered at him.

"Really now?" Arjun smirked at me wickedly. His hands, still wrapped around my waist. "what did I do this time to upset my queen?" He shifted a little more towards me while both of us were wrapped in each other's arms.

"Don't say things like that! It...it"

"It what Sunaina?" He smirked again.

"Just go out! We will be toast if someone sees us in this..." I was too hesitant to say the next few words.

"In this what? My brave little Sunaina is getting all scaredy cat to say words like position huh?" His words were making my heart explode. "Go now! Get up and go. I have to wake up tomorrow to finish all the wedding rituals. You know right that I have to wake up early in the morning?" I tried to change the topic. He seemed to have understand my intentions and got up without further complaints. He pulled himself out of my bed and I suddenly felt a little bit of emptiness around me. His warmth had engufled me for too long that I was sure that it would be hard for me to spend the night without it.

We both walked towards the door when Arjun turned around and faced me again.

"Sunaina?" His voice seemed serious all of a sudden.

"Yes Arjun?"

"I know you have so much on your shoulder. I know that I can't keep you beside me here forever. " His voice was creating a lump inside me. Something felt heavy. His words, his emotions- I just knew them very well. The words he was trying to say and the words he has already said. I saw him running his fingers through his hair.

"I was void of emotions Sunaina...before I met you." He continued leaving me speechless. "So I don't know when you will leave and if we can ever see each other again. If it is possible, I will just go to your world along with you."

"Arjun..." My eyes were all wet with emotions. "You can't do that. You have people here who love you, care for you and look after you."

"I know." He smiled. "I know you wouldn't allow me even if you have a chance to take me back. So I want a promise from you."

"A promise?"

"When you feel that there's no hope for us to be reunited again, marry someone and settle down in your life." His words shocked me to the core.

"What the hell are you saying? I can't. I can't even imagine."

"I don't want you to be in that world alone." He said with a hint of sadness. "Promise me you will move on."

"We will see later. Now can you leave? I am sleepy." I didn't want to act like this but his words hurt me. Yet I know those words hurt him more than it did to me. Arjun kissed on my forehead for one last time and left. I closed the door and slumped on the floor. Will he move on too when I go back to my world? The thought scared me. I had buried my head in between my knees when I got a call from Preeti.

"Hi?"

"Gullu you awake?" She asked in a tensed tone.

"I am. What's up?"

"Gullu! I found a path. Now we can finally return to our homes!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Wait? Arjun didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"So actually, during your engagement, Arjun found a note on one of his gift boxes."

"And?"

"What we understand is that the note was from Nikhil." Preeti continued leaving me shocked. "The note actually said that in my home, there is a door which is another way how we can return to our worlds."