Dating the bad girl [chapter 2]

Chapter 3

Nolan P.O.V

I sat on the chair scooping the eggs onto my fork. My brother stared at his expensive watch then the stairs, he kept repeating that notion for a couple of minutes.

I shook my head smiling at mine and Danielle's mother sitting together, talking. I smiled as I tapped my brothers shoulder.

“Calm down.” I said sipping on my orange juice.

“Why isn’t she down?” he whispered aggressively in my ear.

I shrugged “She probably over-slept.” I said reasonably.

“No. Daniella doesn’t over-sleep....never....never!” he snapped, his voice low and dangerous.

Footsteps sounded from down the stairs and Noah snapped his gaze to his plate of untouched food he picked up his fork and began to poke the bacon on his plate. As if acting like he hadn’t been staring at the stairs for the past hour “Damn, If I aint hungry.” A gentle soothing voice wrapped around me like a blanket. I looked up noticing Danielle standing in the large doorway stretching her body, my breath hitched in my throat. She looked beautiful. Her wonderful black hair was scraped back in a bun on the top of her head, she wore a tank-top and a pair of shorts a thick socks that brunched up around her ankles.

All her tattoos were on show, Noah froze, shocked. He hadn’t seen her in a while so seeing her like this must have been a shock for him. She yawned.

Her twin, Daniella came in beside Danielle her eyes wide. She looked far to excited for the early morning.

“Hi everybody!” She said grinning.

Her sister jumped turning her head around lazily “Calm it down there tinkerbell.” she said tiredly.

Daniella giggled “Isn’t she funny?!” she sighed “she's just so funny.” she said skipping into the kitchen and taking a bowl out of the cupboard and filling it with cereal.

My brother shot me a confused look staring at Daniella who was now grinning while staring at Danielle.

Danielle raised an eyebrow “Don't look at me like a peado.” she said.

Daniella giggled, “Mum! Guess what we did?!” She asked.

Danielle shot her a 'shut up' look, Daniella ignored it “Danielle took me out and she let me give her another tattoo!” She squealed, slipping into the last free seat which was beside my brother.

My brother tensed up.

The twin's mothers eyes widened “Danielle Michelle Janet Mitcherson!” Her mother snapped.

Danielle bit her lip looking around the kitchen casually as if she didn’t do anything.

“Danielle!” Her mother snapped.

Danielle looked towards her mother “Oh.” she pointed to herself “me?” she asked.

Her mother nodded “Yes. You.” she said, she looked livid “Show me the tattoo's!” she snapped.

“Yes Ma'am” Danielle said mockingly as she stood up she began to roll her tank top up from the bottom I wanted to groan.

Her skin looked so perfect, so milky I wanted to lick it, she stopped pulling it up when she reached her rib cage.

On the side of her ribcage in small handwriting were the words Daniella. Her mother's jaw dropped “You let her do that?” she asked.

Danielle nodded shooting Daniella a look of love, she probably hadn’t realised she had given her that look, yet she did. I wanted her to give me that look.