Dating The Bad Girl (Chapter 18)

Chapter 17

2 weeks later

Danielle P.O.V

Nolan put the last of the cardboard boxes on my bed “Right,” he says slapping his hands together, he spins around and stares at me “that's the last of 'em.” he says walking towards me.

I sighed standing up, I was sitting on the chair, I stared at Nolan.

He had started college a week before me as he was doing medicine so he had to be there a week early to fill in some forms or permission slips or some shit.

“College is really different to High School Baby.” he said he began walking towards me.

I smiled standing up, I wrapped my arms around his waist “Ill survive Pudding.” I grin leaning down to nibble on his collar bone.

I look up at him through my lashes “Take this fucking sweater off.” I say my hands sliding under his sweater.

His cheeks heat up, I grin my tongue swiping out to lick his cheek.

A knock on the door stops me from kissing him more, I growl. My hand slides out from his shirt and I walk towards the door.

A frat boy is stood across me. His hat, on the wrong way round. His eyes, roaming up and down my body. He's shirtless a beer can in his hand and a pair of shorts on.

“Woah.” he says, “Dudes!” he screams “Look it's a Fallen Angel!” his eye are wide.

I step back slamming the door shut in his face, “Idiot. Don’t knock on my door. Ever.” I say. I slid the lock, immediately locking the frat boy out.

Nolan glared at the door, I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Nolan P.O.V

How could I tell her I hated college without ruining the experience for her?

How could I tell her, every single day I got a mean comment thrown at me one way or another.

The geeky boy who's gonna be Doctor.

The boy who wears sweaters.

What is wrong with sweaters? I cupped the back of her neck and let her body delve in mine.

It had been fifteen minutes since that stupid jock had knocked on my girls door. We were now lying on her small bed. She was snuggled into me “I have to leave in twenty minutes.” I tell her running my hands up and down her bare back.

She cupped my shoulder blade “Hmmm, I finally got you shirtless and in my bed” she says nibbling on my collar bone. I blush, my heats burning up. She seems to have an odd fascination with my collarbone “and now you have to go.”

I sit up taking her with me, “You wont forget me right?” I ask her.

After I had kissed her that night, nothing could hold back the wrath of my parents. After hours of arguing, Elle getting accused for -as they nicely put it- “brainwashing” me they finally agreed that I can date her.

They think she's temporary if I have anything to do with it she's going to be my forever.

I have so many feelings for her, ignoring them would be torture and not to mention criminal.

She sat up, looking at me “Never. I'll never forget you.”

Silence.

The dedication in her eyes said it all, she had opened herself to me. She wasn’t the usual guarded Danielle, that attitude, teasing all gone.