Dating the bad girl (Chapter 15)

'Nolan Rough?'

Chapter 15

Nolan stared at the ground, blushing his mouth shaped in an 'O' he was shocked, clearly I was a little nervous to see what this was going to lead too.

I had to be straight, blunt and tell Nolan the truth “Okay,” I inhaled “I'm sorry yeah?” I snapped crossing my arms across my chest.

His eyes flickered to the left and to the ground again, “Are you upset with me?” I asked him.

He sighed, “Obviously.” he snapped.

I sighed rubbing my hands up and down my upper arms ­”I'm sorry.” I muttered feeling nervous I have never ever apologized to anyone in my life I just sucked it up and imagined if they wanted me they would just man up and talk to me.

It was different with Nolan though I wanted to be friends with him I wanted to go through stuff with Nolan and see his cute little reactions.

“Well sorrys not enough.” he growled.

My eyes widened “What?” I hissed raising an eyebrow.

“I said sorry is not enough. How can I even be sure your truly sorry, Britanny told me what she heard you saying about me.” he said stepping away from me he seemed truly annoyed in my prescence.

“Heard...saying...what?” I asked shrugging my shoulders.

“Don’t play innocent, she told me you'd act like this.”

I furrowed my eyebrows “Oh!” I hissed sarcastically throwing my hands up in the air “so if she says that you need to fuck her...will you Nolan?!” I said this during a fit of rage. I know I did not mean it, but I was angry and it just happened, I just said it.

His head shot up, and for the first time since I’d met Nolan I saw regret in his eyes.

I flinched, regret over me? Did he regret even talking to me, I gulped my heart racing.

 (Might wanna start the song here!)

“Just shut up!” he snapped, he took a step towards “I have had just about it with your shit. Come here!” he snapped, first time Pudding had ever swore?

Were pigs flying, I was tempted to sprinkle holy water on him. I smirked at the thought; that was something his mother would do.

I gulped “What?” I asked taking another step away from him, “No. Your being a bitch.”

He narrowed his eyes, “I'M...IM BEING A BITCH?!” he hissed “Oh...Oh your gonna get it now.” he hissed stalking towards me he wrapped his arms around my waist and flung me over his shoulder.

“Put me down!” I snapped, I dug my nails into his tight which was bare beneath his knee.

He raised his hand and slapped me on my left butt cheek, an echoing sound stunned the room into a gentle silence.

I snapped my mouth shut, I tried to open it but I couldnt speak. Shock?

I have no idea what emotion overtook me at that moment, I was silent for a couple of minutes.

“How dare you?!” I screeched, “Put me down!” I screamed.

He dropped me on the bed, not so gently, glaring directly at me.

“You...You...You little...nerd!” I hissed standing on the bed so I was towering over him.

He snorted “Nerd?!” he said his hands wrapping around my shoulders he pulled me down roughly so I was level with him. He cocked his head to the left his breath running over my lips “Shall I lead you on? And then just drop you when you start to like me? Because that's what you did to me!” he growled his tongue swiping out to wet his lips “You pushed me so you were the only thought on my head. Every damn day. You Danielle have taken over my life and all you can call me is a nerd?! That all you got?!”

My eyes widened at his confession, Nolan was man handling me and I fucking loved it.

“You like me?” I asked smiling at him.

His eyes widened “That's all you heard from that?”

I grinned, I flicked my hair over my shoulder “I guess, I mean I am very likeable.” I said pushing him away, I jumped onto the floor “I'd understand if you liked me because I mean I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not hot. Because I am and I know I am, now I'm going to go have a nice hot shower.” I pushed him onto the bed in a sitting position “You calm down and then when I come out we can have a nice conversation about how this relationship is going to work out once this trip is over. Okay?” I asked pulling my shirt over my head.

Nolan's adrenaline had long faded so his cheeks bloomed a bright red at my nakedness, his eyes wide in shock at the quick change of conversation.

I had the quickest shower of my life.

When I got out Nolan seemed showered and was wearing jeans and a shirt. He probably ran into his room, there was a trolley of food waiting beside the bed.

I wrapped a towel around my hair and my body. I sauntered over to the trolley with food on it, I picked up an already buttered toast I bit into it.

Nolan was scooping some eggs onto his plate “I...I guess I should start by saying I'm sorry.”

I nodded “I don’t really care you got me all hot and bothered with your caveman act...Just...next time, don’t fuck with me like that. I would never hurt you yeah? If you were happy with Britanny I would've let you be but you weren’t I could clearly see that.” I held my toast in my hand looking up at him “and I wanted my pudding back.” I said, opening myself to him. I let all my emotions show in my eyes the vulnerability I felt when it came to Nolan.

Everything.

His eyes softened.

“I get that she's your friend but just don't pick her over me again I didn’t like it.”

He looked as if he wanted to say something, he didn’t.

“Okay.” he said, he reached over and traced one of my tattoos with the tip of his long finger.

I smiled up at him leaning over to peck his lips.

“I'm happy.” he muttered pressing his forehead against mine.

“Me too Pudding. Me too.”

My sweet, sweet pudding.

NOLAN WAS INFACT READY AND INFACT WENT AND GOT IT.

might sound rushed but I have allot planned for this book and were  not even at the edge of it all.

Sorry not been uploading it's been hard with A-levels and I hate using this as an excuse but because I'm under so much stress my dyslexia is not making things easier for me. 

Enjoyed writing this chapter haha this happened to me with Casper but not exactly like this omg sound like such a slut.

Oh well im Danielle not Daniella haha.

Will upload soon.

Love the jump smokers remix to this song btw didnt know if that fit better or this lol.

Thank you all for reading.x