Dating the bad girl (Chapter 7)

Chapter 7

Nolan P.O.V

I stretched, feeling a gentle weight on my chest. I slowly opened my eyes and felt soft, hairs on my chest. I inhaled, strawberry scented. I sighed, Danielle was sprawled across me. Her legs wrapped around mine, her head resting on my chest. I noticed her hand was gently resting on my neck where my pulse is.

Her other hand was wrapped around mine, I smiled as she snuggled into my bare chest “Elle?” I muttered patting her bottom with my free hand.

She moaned “Oh Nolan.” she said teasingly “Spanking aint for good boys.” she said, sitting up while rubbing her eyes.

Her hand slipped out of mine and I stared at her black nail varnished fingers, I wonder what they would look like on my...I'm not even going to go there.

Danielle P.O.V

I grinned taking a sip of my orange juice. Nolan was having a shower, after we had woken up we had fooled around for a while and then he decided he needed a shower his OCD's kicking in.

The cutie.

I scooped my eggs onto my fork as Dameon filled my cup again, “So, I wanted another tattoo” he told me slipping into his seat “Remember that park we used to go to when we were kids?” he asked me, I grinned nodding in response.

“Oh my god yes.” I responded.

“You drew that drawing? I was going through my sketch pads and I see all these shitty drawings and then I saw that picture you drew and fuck. I just remembered all the amazing shit we got up to, I wanna get it tattooed somewhere.”

“Tonight.” I said, grinning, excited.

“Can I do it?!” I asked pushing my empty plate away and hopping towards Dameon.

I swiped some bacon off his plate and jogged around the counter, he growled chasing after me “If you give me my bacon back...yes.” he told me striding around the counter and pulling me into him using his large arms which proceeded to wrap around my waist.

I laughed taking a large bite of the bacon he swiped it out of my hand in one swift movement “No!” he exclaimed “My poor baby.”

I grinned as he picked me up and spun me around “Imma' throw you out this window.” he said trying to sound angry.

I heard a throat clear and my head shot to the source of the sound, Nolan stood in the doorway...looking angry.

His wonderful muscles were straining agaisnt the summer sun

“He looks like angry bambi.” Dameon whispered into my ear.

I laughed pushing away from him, “Shut up.” I said grinning at Nolan who seemed annoyed.

He couldn’t possible be jealous could he?

He had no right too, we made out, yes. That doesn’t mean that he should be getting jealous right? This is just fun, summer fling. Not really the fling I'm used too, Nolan is not a tattooed buff biker. Nolan’s...Nolan’s more of a Prince Charming.

Prince Charming has only one girlfriend and that is the girlfriend he marries and he has children with and she's usually very beautiful and perfect. Nothing like me, someone like Daniella she was perfect for Nolan.

Imagine that...a tattooed black haired girl waiting outside the castle. It just didn’t work out.

People like me and Nolan just don't work out, maybe for some fun yes but other than that were just a joke. So him getting jealous was a little stupid.