Dating the bad girl (Chapter 3)

short but the next chapter is really, really long...hopefully lol sorry guys I am revising so hard for my exams!  Ill upload more.

I want to thank you all sooo much for all the comments you all make me so happy when i read your comments and realise you enjoy my writing :) THank you for reading and commenting :) xxx

Chapter 3

Nolan P.O.V

Danielle grinned as she threw her pencil onto the floor, “I'm done but I wont show you it today..” she teased.

I stared into her beautiful bright brown eyes, they were looked as if they were photo-shopped, she had the most amazing coloured eyes. I wanted to lean in closer just to stare at them. Examine them.

“Can I get a better look at your eyes?” I asked, finally growing some balls.

Danielle P.O.V

I nodded eagerly, crawling towards him slowly. I didn’t care if it was weird he wanted to look into my eyes, because I wanted to look into his just as much! He gulped and his eyes widened. I stopped when I was centimetres away from his face. I could feel his breath over my lips.

“Have you ever kissed someone?” I whispered. If someone walked into the room this would look so bad, I was on all fours over Nolan who was flat on the sofa.

“No.” he mumbled his beautiful eyes closed.

“Wanna change that?” I whispered my eyes slipping shut as I got closer to his mouth.

“Yes please.” he replied politely.

Still so polite.

I pressed my lips to his and almost lost my balance, ohmygod. My entire body was in shock from the powerful kiss, it had felt as if kissing him had made me complete I wanted to get naked and ride him right now. Sparks shot through my entire body giving more power, his large hands shot to my waist pulling my body closer to his. I moaned into the kiss, he took his chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth professionally.

How could he have not kissed anyone before?

Shit, it seemed like he had years experience.

I reluctantly pulled away, I took in a humongous breath “Holy damn.” I said dropping my body onto his.

I couldn’t help but breath heavily, his kiss had taken allot out of me “That was...wow.” he said, and I bet he was blushing.

The cute bastard.

I opened my eyes smiling at him, “Bloody hell Nolan.” I said as I dropped my body onto his to catch my breath, my head was resting on his chest. His heartbeat was erratic, clearly, he was as excited as I was.

He exhaled slowly, his chest dropping then rising, “D-do..do you wanna go out tomorrow?” he asked me nervously.

“Where?” I asked playing with the hem of his T-shirt.

“If you don’t want to...you don’t have to..i mean I'm not saying I want you not to come-I do....urm...bowling maybe, if you don’t like bowling we can go somewhere else...i mean-”

I cut him off, gently slapping his abdomen. I grinned, “I'll go anywhere with you, sixpm?” I asked resting my chin on his chest as I stared up at him.

He nodded seemingly proud of himself.

His eyes reeled me in. They were so light brown...god they were almost orange. Then he had the random specks of gold which made me wonder who he got that from. His mother or father.

“Ill pick you up at six pudding wear something nice” I winked.

His eyes lit up, his lips rose into a beautiful smile “Ill wear a dress.” he joked.

Nolan?

Joking?

Wow. He was finally starting to feel comfortable around me.

“Make it pink, show some cleavage” I winked sitting up so I was straddling him. I could feel his erection poking into my thigh. I didn’t mind.

“Maybe if your lucky you might get to see some leg.” he said winking at me.

I grinned leaning down to peck his lips “just come naked.” I murmured, my lips resting on his jaw before I began to kiss down his jaw and his neck.

When I reached his jugular I stopped and began to suck, I nibbled gently tugging at his skin using my teeth, Nolan's hand shot to my hips guiding my body so I was grinding against his. I couldn’t help the moan that escaped my lips, as heat took over all my body.

Nolan groaned, a manly husky groan. It caused heat to shoot all through my body, I moaned out in pleasure.

Daniella P.O.V

“Awww” I whispered to myself. I stared at my older sister who had her face snuggled into Nolan's neck. Nolan's mouth was slightly open as he snored, his arm was wrapped protectively around my sisters waist.

They looked so peaceful.

I took my I-phone out and took a picture of it smiling gently, Danielle looked so calm. She looked as if she had had a peaceful sleep and that was uncommon to my sister as she really rarely managed to sleep because of her insomnia.

I smiled when Nolan rolled his head along the pillow and into my sisters black hair, his nose buried deep into my sisters hair. Nolan sighed in contentment, I smiled cocking my head to the side.

“Dani?” a voice whispered from behind me, I gasped, my hand shooting to my chest.

Don’t sneak up on me idiot!

Did I say it though?

No.

Noah stood beside me looking disheveled I tried hard not to admire him, he just woke up and he looked handsome. I probably looked like c-r-a-p.

His silky black hair was sticking out in random directions while his forest green eyes stared at the scene before us.

“Don't call me that.” I snapped rudely. Him calling me Dani meant to much, he would call me it out of love. Now it sounded as if he was mocking me.

Noah cleared his throat “Sorry.” he said.

Nolan's eyes slowly opened his brown eyes refreshing to his brother forest green ones. He looked down at Danielle and a small smile graced his lips, his rubbed his eyes with the back of his fist with his free hand.

“Elle.” he whispered into my sisters ear not noticing us standing in the same room as him.

“Whhhhhaaaatt.” My sister sang snuggling deeper into Nolan's neck “Shut up and sleep.”

“It's morning,” he chuckled into her ear.

“Oh.” my sister said, she kept her head in Nolan's neck for a couple more seconds before she sat up, because her legs were resting either side of Nolan whatever way she got up she would be straddling Nolan briefly.

However, Danielle being Danielle, sat up straddling Nolan while she rubbed her eyes and stretched the upper half of her body. As if being on top of Nolan was normal.

She looked around the room and saw me, she grinned “Hey sis.” she said, not bothering to move from her spot on top of Nolan “Sleep good?” she asked.

I nodded “yes.” I said.

“Sup bro'” Noah said, Nolan smiled nervously Noah shrugged as if to say 'its al-right' he then made his way to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Nolan's eyes widened when he noticed his older brother staring at them, shock etched into his features.

I shook my head smiling as I made my way into the kitchen giving them their privacy.