Dating the bad girl [Chapter 4]

Chapter 4

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOAING FOR SO LONG.

My laptop stopped working and I bought a new one ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. This one was very long in word but sorry if its short on this, hopefully you'll like it?

VOTE :)

“Annabelle's coming.” My father told me, I buttered my toast “Awesome, is her granddaddy better?” I asked biting into my toast.

My father nodded “Thank god, I was seriously getting worried.” he said as he mixed his oatmeal “Charles...wow, a world without him would be seriously lacking...did you know he convinced me to open my own law firm?”

I shook my head “That's pretty cool.” I said.

“He's also the reason I met your mother.” he said smiling gently, a peaceful look came over him as if he was reminiscing when he met my mother.

My dad always told me stories of how they met, my mother absolutely hated my father. However, my daddy being the amazing little pop's he is changed her mind.

“Dad?” I said, dropping my piece of toast “I don’t think I wanna be a tattoo artist any-more.” I said honestly.

Dad's left eyebrow rose, his face laced in shock “Really?” he asked.

I nodded.

“But...you've wanted to do it for so long...wow are you sure?” he asked me.

I nodded “I dunno...It's just I love it and everything but I wanna do something else....and maybe open a tattoo parlour on the side?” I suggested.

He nodded “I'll support you in everything you do baby you already know that.”

I grinned, “I love you dad.” I said my grin growing bigger.

He shrugged his shoulders “Everyone does...I'm the bees knees.” he said.

I dropped my piece of toast “Never say that again...please..you're not that old.”

“Hey....i got SWAG!” he said.

I stepped out of my chair, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs I walked out of the kitchen “Dad stop.” I said as he followed me.

“LEGGO.” He sang, I covered my face.

“Dad just...stop..”

“DONT HATE ME.....CAUSE' YOU AINT ME....” I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I collided into someone.

“Shoot, I'm so sor-” I looked up, I was wrapped in someone’s arms.

Holy-...oh....what.

Deep black eyes stared into mine, I took this time to examine his beautiful features. He had a caramel skin tone, his jaw was sharp and...perfect, he had the nose that was just so sexy you wanted it rubbing along your neck. He looked like a calvin klein model, what turned me on more?

I could see a tattoo creeping through the collar of his shirt “Well hello there....” I said my voice dropping to a teasing, flirty tone. I rose an eyebrow.

He licked his lip smirking, as very slow sexy smirk.

My father cleared his throat and I pushed myself out of his arms “Hello random stranger, I'm Danielle...you can call me...anything you like.” I said winking.