Dating the bad girl [Chapter 11]

I followed Danielle into the kitchen like a lost puppy “Why are you ignoring me?” I muttered.

She groaned “Nolan. Piss the fuck off.”

I winced, that hurt my feelings I didn’t like swear words and when they were aimed at me I hated them even more.

Especially when they were coming from Danielle's mouth. There was only a couple of days left to this trip I had anticipated on spending them with Danielle but she seemed to be ignoring me it had been like this for the past two days.

At first I assumed I was being paranoid and she wasn’t feeling well.

She was definitely ignoring me.

I tugged on my sweater, “Danielle?” I asked, my voice cracked “D-did I do something wrong...because...I'm s-sorry.”.

She growled, spinning around she tugged on my sweater “Listen up sweater boy you need to grow some balls. Instead of apologizing and following me around like some kicked down mother-fucking puppy go do something productive because I don’t know about you but I prefer having one shadow.”

My blood turned cold within seconds, my heart just dropped somewhere down near my feet. I didn’t look I was only focused on Elle's figure which was walking away.

Emotionally, I felt like someone had just beat me up and left me on the side of the road to die.

I gulped, I thought she was starting to like me for real.

I guess not.

I followed Danielle into the kitchen, sweater boy I was not sweater boy!

If anything I was Chino boy!

I sat down beside Daniella who was stirring her coffee, "Hi Nolan." She said smiling at me for a minute before returning to her newspaper which she was straining to read.

Danielle noticed this and grunted, "Glasses." She said handing Daniella her glasses from her front pocket.

"Thank you, could you take me to the opticians mum said she'd go today but..." Daniellas voice cracked, "she was busy." She said softly.

To busy for her daughter? I guess I could relate my father was way to busy to hang around when we were growing up he only attended important stuff that would impact our future-resulting in his image.

Football games? - No

Results day? - Yes, no questions asked dad did need to know if his children were failures so he could disown them.

My mum though? She was always with us, sticking up for us, looking out for us.