Dating the bad girl (Chapter 34) REWRITE

Check out DTBG spin off it's based on River :)

vote

comment 

thank you

Chapter 34

Nolan P.O.V

“Daddy” my baby girl said looking up at me with bright eyes “When is it going to open?” River asked.

I checked my watch “We have a half hour left.” I dropped some money onto the table to pay for the meal “Now finish your eggs princess.” I said sipping on my coffee.

River bought the straw to her lips and sipped he orange juice.

She grinned at me, her broken tooth making her look even more adorable.

“I love you.” I stated, once again.

She giggled “You've told me this so many times today Daddy.” she scooped some eggs onto her fork.

I grinned “Well,” I said putting on my baby voice “I love you so much.” I said.

“Daddy,” she said, heat rising to her cheeks she looked around sheepishly “stop it, it's embarrassing.”

I pouted “Why am I embarrassing? I'm a cool daddy baby.” I said, thinking about the time when she would become a teenager and would truly not want to be seen in public with me.

It made me anxious.

“Daddy?” River asked a mischievous look in her eyes.

“Can we take a sulfer?” she asked perking up in her seat.

I grinned, placing my cup on the table “Selfie?” I corrected.

She nodded, licking her lips “Yes please.” she said politely.

I grinned “Okay baby.” I said leaning back to slid my phone out my pocket.

My baby was so adorable.

She was just the best thing that had ever happened to me.

I slid in the booth beside her, “eat the rest of your eggs first.” I said noticing she had about one full fork of eggs.

She nodded and ate the rest of the eggs, then she pushed her back behind her ear and pouted slightly.

I erupted in laughter “Baby!” I exclaimed laughing “What is that?” I asked.

I sobered at the thought that one day she would pose like that and upload them onto social networking sites. Not gonna happen, not under my watch.

I slid up the camera app and clicked the photo, she posed again, this time she had her hand underneath her chin and was grinning into the camera like a model.

“Daddy, now we do one together!” she exclaimed snatching the phone out of my hand and clicking the part of screen that switched the camera to the front.

“Don't snatch baby.” I said.

She grinned up at me “Sowwy.” she said slowly.

She dropped her head on my shoulder and handed me the phone she smiled at the camera.

I grinned clicking the capture button, in the next one she pouted like she was doing earlier “Where did you learn that?” I asked.

“TV.” she said.

I sighed, I have got to cut the TV time, TV should not be raising my child I should.

“Okay, disney store is open now lets go.” I said sliding out of the seat and holding my palm out, she slid her hand in mine.

Twenty minutes later

“Is that all?” I asked, sighing.

She nodded dropping another teddy bear into the trolley.

I grinned, not able to tell her to stop, the trolley was full to the brim but I still couldn’t tell her no.

It was the eyes, the big green puppy dog eyes that got me.

“Fine one more baby.” I said, grinning down at her.

She skipped past me to the mermaid costume she picked it up and dropped it on top of the pile.

“Okay...that's all.” she said wrapping her hand around mine, I used one arm to push the trolley.

I stood to the side while they packed the purchases up “Would you like help to packing it in your car sir?” the worker asked.

I nodded, “Yes please.” I said, picking River up and placing her on my hip.

She dropped her head on my shoulder sliding her thumb into her mouth “I'm hungry.” River said, I checked the time and it had been two hours since River had last ate.

Considering she was running around the store and screaming, I'm not surprised she's hungry after such a short period of time.

She was hyper.

“Thank you Daddy.” she said throwing her hand over my waist.

“I told you I love you.” I said kissing the top of her head.

She sighed her eyes slipping shut “I just wanna nap.” she sighed, softly.

I patted her back letting the employer pack the things into my car, I didn’t know if I would seem obnoxious if I offered him a tip.

“Thank's” I offered, nodding.

He grinned “No problem mate.” he said slamming the boot shut, I dropped River into her seat and clipped the belt seat around her.

When I got home and dropped River onto her bed, I went into my room and noticed Danielle having a nap.

“Babe?” I said, sitting down on the bed.

She opened her eyes slowly and stared up at me “how did it go?” she asked her voice croaky.

I dropped beside her pulling her body into my body her head moved to my chest.

I rubbed my hand up and down her thigh.

She pressed her lips to mine and I grinned.

This was good.

btw check this out and let me know if u want the first chapter?

DATING THE BAD GIRL SPIN OFF

River Dante knows how to fight authority, she has always hated people telling her what to do and does what she wants whenever she wants. Maddox Hartman is an ex-militant male who's life is carefully calculated and planned, everything is in order, and authority is his safe haven. When he meets River he is immediately pulled to her- the need to control her is overwhelming. However he's got another thing coming if he thinks that he can control the out of control River

check this out, vote if you want the first chapter im not to sure :)