Dating the bad girl (Chapter 32)

NOT EDITED

sorry for the late upload ive been very busy, I am currently stopping myself from sleep to upload for you all. I love you all haha.

Thank you for reading means ALLOT! You will never know how grateful I am for you lots reading my story.

Chapter 32

Isaiah P.O.V

She was just a female, I shouldn’t have felt that much for her. I hated her.

Bitch.

That's what she is.

A fucking bitch.

She knew she was leading me on and when I was in so deep I was unable to get out....even if I wanted to, she let me go.

Drowning me deeper.

The pain was my anchor, keeping me just above drowning completely; but drowning me in a completely different way.

I held the cup of whiskey in my hand, the condensation doing nothing to cool me down.

It did nothing to numb the pain in my heart, I refused to fight for her any longer. I made it clear I liked her, like I did with every other girl.

I made it completely clear I was here for her.

Once again, Isaiah was second place.

I dropped my fist against the counter staring at the bartender, I spun around in my stool watching the girls walk into the bar. One female; who had been looking at me for the past hour caught my eye.

Remember the Isah who used to sleep with females...no worries? He would have never been in this situation.

I smirked at her, running a hand through my hair I cocked my head to the side.

She spun in her seat in the booth, her friends beside her smirked as she ran her finger down her cleavage.

I used the universal sign for 'come here' using my index finger to call her to me.

She narrowed her eyes, standing up her sky high heels clicking as she came to me.

Her hands with nails like talons wrapped around the top of my shirt “I'll get straight to the point,” her thigh rubbed against mine “Let's go to my house.” she said her teeth nipping at my earlobe.

I nodded, standing up I took out my wallet and dropped some cash onto the surface of the counter, beside my drink which was almost empty.

I picked it up and chugged the rest.

I wrapped my arm around her waist “Let's go...Candy.” I said.

“That's not...-” she began.

I smiled “I know but I'm sure you'll taste sweet like candy.” I mumbled, trying to ignore the images of that bitch plaguing my mind.

“Isah...” she said, I grinned picking my head up from inside her thighs I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

“That was good.” I said lying beside her pulling the sheet up to cover my nakedness “You sure know what your doing.” she complimented.

“I know.” I said, admitting what I hadn’t in a long time.