Dating the bad girl [Chapter 16]

Chapter 16

Secrets were important and valuable.

They could be used cleverly depending on who you told them to and who you didn't.

Secrets could also be used for good. Such as surprise birthday parties or presents.

Sadly I had very few good secrets in my life.

Most secrets I knew were about me and I wanted to keep them as secrets for as long as possible.

Nolan wanting to keep our relationship a secret was one secret that pissed me off.

Hence the reason I sat at a bonfire party while Nolan was at a stupid dinner party with his family and Britanny's fucking family.

I hadn’t wanted to keep the relationship a secret but he said it would be easier if it was a secret. His parents wouldn’t be on his case every second, and they wouldn’t be trying to tear us apart.

I agreed with him, I mean, I wasn’t in a spot to disagree he had given me a chance it wasn’t the other way around.

Reluctantly, I agreed and now he was sitting with that fucking evil bitch Britanny.

I crossed my left leg across my right leg. I had worn leather leggings with a baggy shirt with a skull embedded on it with gems and my usually leather jacket and studded ankle boots.

I sipped my beer glaring at the fire, I was sitting on a long probably thirty feet away from the fire “Fucking shit fuck.” I muttered to myself tapping my foot against the floor.

“I swear if killing was legal.” I muttered to myself.

“I'd kill that bitch.” A masculine voice says, I look up and across me a boy in a black shirt tattoos covering both arms and sneaking up; standing before me.

I raised an eyebrow “Are you mocking me?” I snapped.

He grinned, showing his perfect white teeth, a cigarette loosely clamped between his lips.

“Nah baby.” His voice dropped low, to a posh tone “You know I would never mock you mi lady.” he said mockingly, dropping to his haunches in front of me.

He pushed his very light blonde hair back showing me the light green which he dyed his hair it looked hot oddly enough. His jet black eyes, shimmering, staring at my lips.

I narrowed my eyes “I would never mock you.” I mimicked narrowing my eyes at him.

He raised an eyebrow his eye's still on my lips. “Why are you looking at my lips, you pervert.” I hissed.

He smirked “Because your sexy.” he murmured, his speech didn’t sound normal. I have no clue what it could be, but he sounded as if he didn’t really know how the words were actually pronounced.

I growled “Fuck you Piggy.” I muttered.

“Piggy?” he asked, amused.

“Yeah, because your like a pig. So piggy seemed fitting.” I hissed.

He furrowed his eyebrows narrowing his eyes on my lips “Repeat that.”

“No. Fuck off.” I said, moving my body so my back was to him.

Another boy began to walk to us, he began doing something with his hands to which I furrowed my eyebrows. I noticed he was looking behind me, at piggy.

I turned around and noticed Piggy smile “Yeah.” he replied.

Sign Language.

“Oh shit.” I muttered, the guy was deaf and I was treating him like shit.