Dating the bad girl (Chapter 25)

BRACE YOURSELVES.

NOT EDITED.

Song in youtube video would have been Shes not me (Part 2) Zara Larsson.

Wattpad would not let me upload not matter how many trys and different songs and link I did.

Anyone know a reason?

thank you.

Chapter 25

Daniella P.O.V

All alone his evil voice sang out haunting my dreams.

“I’m not alone.” I mumbled clutching my ears, my hands cupping them trying to block out the sound in my mind.

I'm not alone.

I'm not alone.

I looked around at the empty apartment pulling my knees up to my chest ignoring the large aching building in my chest.

I'm all alone.

Danielle P.O.V

“Danielle!” A familiar voice snapped Annabelle stood in the entrance of the club, her hand reaching out to slide around my wrist and tugging me to her side.

Colton growled “What's going on kid?” he asked Annabelle saying the word 'kid' like he had said it to her multiple times before.

It was then that I noticed what Annabelle was wearing, my jaw dropped “Holy fuck!” I exclaimed, her large breasts were encased in a lacy bra. Her long slim legs were bare except for some bright red lace pantys.

She looked like a stripper.

“She's going through shit. Leave it at that Colton.” she snapped taking my hand and dragging me down the stairs, through the crowds and into a room in a back room adorned in mirrors.

She began to slide on a thick black Hoody with the words HAVARD transfer printed on front “Your a stripper?” I asked her watching as she slid on some boots.

“It's for my dissitation. I forgot to mention it since someone forgot to return my calls or pick up the damn phone. Where's Daniella?” she asked picking up her backpack from a rack on the floor.

“I.....I d-don't know.” I said, suddenly feeling selfish. I had just dropped Ella off wherever she would reach not bothering with her feelings or what she was going through.

Annabelle took her car keys out of her bag and grabbed my wrist once again, I suddenly felt selfish.

I was so lost in all that was Nolan I had forgotten about my friends, my family I had let mother cheat and Dad not bothering to be home long enough to question where she went..

I was so caught up in the tornado that was Nolan that I forgot about everybody else it was him and me in our personal bubble, I thought I wouldnt need anyone because he would be with me forever. I didn’t need anyone only Nolan.

I thought we would last forever.

I clutched my stomach feeling like a bitch.

Daniella P.O.V

I rocked back and fourth.

I'm okay.

I ignored the thoughts running through my head.

End it. End it Daniella.

End your life.

Make it easier on the family.