Dating the bad girl (Chapter 35)

Isahiah P.O.V

“I never took you for a quitter.”

My spine straightened and my head snapped up; I stared back at Danielle's twin and narrowed my eyes.

“What do you mean?” I snapped, a bit annoyed at her assumption.

She crossed her arms over her chest, leisurely strolling into my house.

She dropped her body onto the sofa, her head cocked slightly at me “People assume because I'm quiet....I don't see things.” she sat back, crossing her left leg over her right “I see,” her eyes roamed around the room “everything. I’m in the ballet- I can walks as silently as I like or as loud as I like. I see things Isahiah.”.

The way she said my name sounded like a warning, damn for such a small female she was as scary as my madré on her bad days.

“Your point..?” I ask, she raises her eyebrow at my attitude.

“My point; Isahiah is that I am not going to sit by and watch my sister fooled by that...boy” she said the word boy with disdain, her lips twisted into a scowl “No longer, you are clearly helplessly...pathetically in love with her. I suggest you fight for my sister before she completely loses herself to Nolan.” she stated looking at me.

“She doesn’t want me. I'm over her.” I lied.

She snorted, she unzipped her expensive looking bag and took out a roll up she placed it between her blood red lips, and took out a pink lighter; lighting it.

She took a couple of minutes inhaling the fumes before she held it between her perfectly manicured fingers “Prescribed marijuana” she explained, as if I needed an explanation.

“You are clearly not over her. I am sick and tired of watching these Dante men stroll around and ruin everything around them.” she stood up her heels making her taller than she actually was “Fight for her...or lose her.” she sighed flicking her long blonde hair over her shoulder “Goodbye.” she said as if coming over was a hard task for her.

I nodded watching her safely enter her car and leave the street.

I sat down on the sofa staring at my hands.

In all walks of life if you want something you work for it, whether it be a job or a new car.

You save up money-you get a degree in order to get a job; to get you what you want to achieve....your goal.

You have to work hard.

They may be setbacks but shit falls into place.

Eventually.

Danielle was my eventually.

I was'nt about to let that go without a fight.