complimentings; 0.04

The day came when their art teacher had them bring forth their recent drawings, so each student could see how the others interpreted the assignment and they could critique one another. The girl wrung her sweating hands together, anxious about what people would say about her piece, but she did as the teacher asked.

As they sat and discussed, someone pointed to her drawing and said "I really liked that one." and after feeling her face grow hot, she followed the outstretched arm, to find the blushing boy with a smile upon his face. He talked about the piece, what aspects he liked of it, and she found herself growing more embarrassed by the second as more students chipped in with praised words.

The teacher then began to compliment her work, with adulation in his voice, and then announced to the class who the artist behind it was. Her. He asked her about her style of art, and the intentions behind the way she drew what she drew.

With even warmer cheeks, she answered, attempting to hide herself from her staring peers. But before she could disappear completely, she caught the gaze of the chocolate eyed boy, with a blush two shades lighter than hers, holding a soft smile upon his lips.