𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓟𝓽.2

"Mission accomplished"

✰✰✰

The vampire friends and family plus the one werewolf had turned sleepy and exhausted from a long long day of festivities, the sun following their lead and ending the day letting the moon clock in for the night shift. All of them were spread out around the living room listening to the peaceful sound of the crackling fire...

Addison Cullen was cuddled comfortably by Leah's side enjoying the warmth that radiated off the practically half-asleep werewolf as soft snores left her half-open mouth, Rosalie and Emmett were lounged on the couch above Addison both practically drooling from exhaustion.

But like always the peaceful silence was ruined by a loud shout cutting like a sharp knife in the cold wind and snow. "HELLO?"

Emmett Cullen grunted falling off the couch from shock and surprise and almost crushing Addison, who luckily rolled out of the way before the burly man squashed her smaller body, "watch it Emmett-". "Shush" Carlisle interrupted making the two siblings fall silent as he held his finger to his lips as the stranger outside continued to call out into the night...

"Uh hello? I know there are people home, I can smell you"... an awkward sigh quickly followed after the strangers' words "oh great job Freddy, be weird, scare them off"...

✰✰✰

"Um okay

"Um okay... I'm looking for Addison? Addison Cullen, I think?" Addison's curiosity peaked at an all-time high as she pushed herself up into a sitting position, Rosalie, Emmett, and Leah protectively crowding around the girl... "Ummm J-Jasper H-Hale. Jasper Hale sent me! Told me to find his wife?"

"Addison don't you dare-" Peter started, he could practically see the gears clicking and turning in her head but as he reached out to grab her she disappeared into the cloudy black smoke making him hiss "dammit, I forgot she could do that".