🌹THE BEGINNING🌹

It's a new day a beautiful morning but inside the room still one person is still sleeping.the rasing sun felling to him like an alarm saying him to get up,it's already morning.
Then that person start blinking his eyes and slowly slowly open his eyes and sit on the bed.there have a glass of water near to his bed and he took it for his hand and drank it.

After sometimes he get up from bed and warm his bathrobe and go to the washroom and brush his teeth after that took a bath and came out

Then he warm his out fit and go trowed to the balcony and look at the views of out side.that's when someone came from his behind and put that person's hand on his shoulder.

Person: Good Morning Shen.

Shen (look at that person): Good Morning mom.

Then they huge each others. Mrs.Fang also get stand near to the balcony and look out side.

Fang also get stand near to the balcony and look out side

Mrs.Fang: This views are just amazing.

Shen: Yeah...I love it.this is the only thing which can give me some space to my life.

Mrs.Fang (smile): My dear son look how much you are handsome.you are really like a Prince.

Shen (look at her): Thanks mom but tell me what you want to say.you doesn't want to use indirect way for it.

Mrs.Fang: Ahh...you are just like your dad,before I could saying you understand it. (Put her hand on his hand) but you doesn't understand your own heart.

Shen look at her confusingly. mrs.fang also look at him lovely.

Mrs.Fang: Shen now you are a great business men and we are getting old day by day and you are a handsome boy so as your perants we want to see your marriage.I know you won't that and I know what is the reason for it. Shen past is past we have to let go of our pain ful memories before it could kill our own self...so

Shen (interrupted and bit coldly): Mom...please...please don't I'm fully ok with like this and I don't want to wast my time for a girl and still I have lot of things to do...so please don't talk with me about this topic and if you want you go and talk with chen about this because he was the better one.come on let's go.