🌹WORST🌹

With that anger both go to there rooms and sit on the bed.that's when junhee came to Chen's room and came to him but he ignor her.then junhee sit on the bed beside him.

Junhee (lovely): Why my prince is in anger...?

Still his doesn't respond.then she look at him and give light peak on his lips chen get totally stunned.then he touch his lips and look at junhee. Who looking shyly.he also get smile look at her.

In the night everyone have there dinner and go to there rooms expect Junhee then she go to the garden for a walk that's when someone hold her hand and pull her trowed to himself it was Shen.

Shen (coldly): I want to know your decision as I want to stop tomorrow marriage.

Junhee: How many times do I need to tell you that I doesn't love you and I am not sofia.

Shen (loudly): Stop this rubbish or else no one will be wrost than me.

But suddenly someone pull her back and slap her hardly.it was MeLi then she look at junhee angrily.shen also get shocked.

MeLi (angry): How can you be this much cheap...? Tomorrow I am going to married but the person I love with him you are down lovely dovely here.an't you have ashamed...?

Junhee (tears eyes): It's nothing like that

Shen (angry): What the hell are you doing here...?

MeLi (smirk): First what did you said that I am cheat on you isn't Mr.Fang Shen...then what the fuck are you doing here in the (angry) midnight with another girl...that too with your brother's fiancee...?

Shen (angry): Mind your language melu I doesn't tell that I will again falling for you remember what I said that I only see you as my friend and the person I love is....

MeLi (tears eyes but angry): Tell who is you love...

Shen (loudly): The person I love is not you...that person is Sofia.

MeLi as smile on her face but her tears more shining with her pain.

MeLi (faintly smile): I know that you love her...I get to know about it yesterday (angry) but she is not my sofia and she can't be her.

They are continually argument with each others while junhee tightly held her head and she was sweating heavily then suddenly someone shout.it was junhee both look at her.

Junhee (loudly): Just enough....!! I don't know what you both talking I want to say that I am not sofia...and I don't want to be her.(calmly go trowed to meli and hold her shoulder) Sister MeLi I don't know what happen there but I really see you as my sister and I...I...

Before she could complete her sentence meli handly push her back with full force.

MeLi (angry): Stop calling me sister I am not a sister of cheap girl like you.