🌹SAVER FROM DEATH🌹

Jun-Hee sit on her bed and touch her lips with her hand.

Jun-Hee (in mind): What happen to me why I am not stop him.why again and again he said that I am sofia not junhee...is that true...? (She turn her head left and right and close her ears with her hands) No...no...no...I am not sofia I am junhee...I am junhee...

That's when Chen came there and look at her he get teands.then she ran trowed to her and sit in a his kneels and look touch her face.sofia open her eyes. There have cold sweater all over her face and he take his hanky and wipe her sweater and tears.

Chen (concern): Why are you crying...what happen...?

Jun-hee (with tears): Did I really Jun-Hee or Sofia

Jun-hee (with tears): Did I really Jun-Hee or Sofia...? Don't know why sometimes I feel that I am sofia but how can it possible...?

Chen (smile): Yeah...it is not possible and you are Jun-Hee my super queen.

Then he sit on the bed and put her head on his own shoulder and grab her from side.junhee also hold her tightly.chen have tears on his eyes.

Afetr sometimes it's already night they came down for having their dinner expect shen.he have his dinner stay in his room.

After sometimes everyone go to there rooms but expect two persons.chen comes to cristy and hold her hand both of them go to the garden.

Cristy: What happen...what are you doing...?

Chen (worried): Cristy did you really think if we will do like this then everything get fine actually I doesn't like her came back here.

Cristy: Chen I can understand you but it's the only way that we can keep her near to her family,then they also feel that their sofia is with them...may be it will be help her too.

Chen (smile): Her memory lost...but still she feel that she have connection with sofia...(sadly) but someday if she get to know the truth,others get to know the truth they all start hate me.

Cristy (concern): Hey why are you saying this...nothing happen like that did you remember how hard thing you did to save her...?

FlashBack Start

***Accident day

Down of the bridge.cristy and chen is talking with each others actually they are fighting.

Chen (angry): Why can't you understand I don't want to be a relationship with you as I don't live you.

Cristy (angry): Ohh...really then why did you said that you like me because of that I have to break my engagement.

Chen (angry): I did that to save you because Alex is not a good person anymore.if you marry him did you think you can stay happy...? You should thank me...but you..you shout on me.