🌹HEART TO HEART CONNECTION🌹

Then sofia came out from washroom and then she saw that chen is sleeping on the sofa then she go trowed to him and sit beside him. Sometimes she stay like this and about to get stand but chen hold her hand.then she look at him.

Chen (look at her): Why you try to leave me like that

Chen (look at her): Why you try to leave me like that. If you want to come close to me but still you try to stay away from me...?

Then she look at his eyes and touched his both cheeks tears start falling from their eyes but chen wipe her tears from his Palm.then he slowly move close to her lips and touch her lips with his lips and began to kiss her deeply. Sofia also close her eyes and while kissing chen take her up to his arm and lying her down on the bed.

Then chen open his shirt buttons and came trowed to her. Sofia held his shoulder and then he start kiss her neck sofia keep her hand on his chest. Then he again kiss her lips with passionate. After sometimes they both rolling and now sofia is on him and kissing him smoothly.

Then he open his night dress jip and start kissing her back. A sweet smile came to her lips it seems she was feeling comfortable with him , his touch. Then she keep her hand back side of his neck and slightly rubbing his neck.

After sometimes still chen and sofia kissing each others sofia's dress side of the bed so was chen.then he removed and again kiss her neck while holding her hand fingers with his hand fingers.

They spend the night together...!

In the morning chen and sofia is still sleeping they both cover from white bedsheet. Sofia's head on his chest and he also hold her like he holding his whole world.

After sometimes they both get awake and sofia look at herself and him then chen make her sit and kiss her lips and get back.then chen put his head on her chest and hold her tightly a sweet smile on his lips after long time. He feel so relax.

Chen (happily): You know I am so happy now my sweetie is with me now I get my everything back.

Sofia (in mind): Sofia...sofia can't you control yourself...what are you doing...fool...(speak bit coldly) When will I said that I forgive you?

Chen (look at her): So don't you forgive me...?

Sofia: No I doesn't say that...?

Chen (mischievously): Oh...really, its ok mam I will get my forgiveness.

Cristy look at him with what's face then he properly sit on.the bed and start trickling her. Sofia start laughing loudly.

Sofia (laughing): hey...What are...you...doning leave me.

Chen (laughing): No...I get my forgiveness...

Sofia (laughing): Ok...ok...I will forgive you but stop it now.

Then he stop trickling and hold her hand both falling to the bed chen is on her.they deeply starting each others eyes and burst in to laugh.then he hold her hair and stuck between her ear. She was looking at him without blinking.