🌹WHO IS THIS RECHAL...?🌹

There both are still in the floor chen hold her waist and pull her trowed to himself and she hold his shoulder chen slowly move trowed to her lips their lips about to meet but that's when sofia suddenly get stand.

Chen (drunk): What happen...

Sofia: Aaaa...my legs and hands are hurting you pull me with force and I have to stay floor in long time (crying tone and sat on the ground) My legs are hurting...I can't walk...

Then chen get up and go trowed to her.

Chen: Did you really feel hurt (wipe her tears) Don't cry...I am sorry...I will bring you to your room.

Then he wake up her for his arms and go to her room and about to lying her down on the bed but sofia stop him and look at him.chen is also look at him.then she touche her lips with his lips and get back.then chen make her lying down on the bed and came trowed to her with sweet smile and he also lying down beside her. Both falling to sleep.

Shen's room he again saw a dream and get up with shock face.then he drank water.

Shen (to himself): Who is this girl...today I see her face clearly but what is the connection I have with her...who is she.

Next Morning

MeLi get awake and fresh up then she came out from her room.that's when she meet chang an. He look at meli.

Chang an (flirty): Hii...Miss. Beauty good morning.I think you have a good sleep.( it was quite rare😅)

( it was quite rare😅)

MeLi (smile): Yes...Mr.Chang an I sleep...and good morning too.

That's when shen came to them and hold her hand.

Shen (coldly): I want to talk with you.

Then they both go to her room and shen lock the door.

MeLi (smile): What do you want to say that...everyone to say stop this wedding after that you can marry junhee...isn't?

Shen: She is sofia...

Meli (shocked): What...but how can that happen...?

Then he tell everything what happen in the hospital and meli sit on the ground and start crying.

Otherside Chen and Sofia get awake and they both get shocked to see that they both in the aame bed.then both of them try to remember what happen.

Chen (irritating): Ahh...why can't I remember anything.

Then sofia look at him and hold his hand gently.chen also look at her.

Sofia (calmly): You don't need to worry because I think we both are drunk and see I think we do nothing so stop giving stress to yourself.

Chen look at her with smile but then he remembers what happen in the hospital and his smile get vanished.he get up from bed and about to go but sofia stop him.