🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹

Then While MeLi and Sofia came out from the room again sofia feel dizzy but she control herself.that's when chen and cristy came there and look at them chen came trowed to sofia and put his hand on her shoulder.

Chen (flirty): So my sweetie what are you going to do now...?

Cristy (smile): You should control yourself because you know if she get angry she will give you a tight slap.

Saying this Meli and Cristy start laughing.then Chen make a cute face and look at them.

then Chen make a cute face and look at them

sofia removed his hand from her shoulder.

Sofia (smile): Chen actually I want to go somewhere if you doesn't have any work so...

Chen (interrupted happily): I am free and I will come with you (in mind) to day I will propose you to marry me I know you will surely accept me.

Cristy (smile): Ok...then I will leave this love birds now...let's go meli.

Saying this they go from there

Saying this they go from there. Other side Lu Mansion Yuen,Sen,Lily,Xiang sitting facing each others xiang look at them with angry face. Sen also have cold face but inside he was so much sacred.

Xiang (angry and loudly): Now why both are close your mount...?

Lily (sacred): Bro...bro...I (took a deep breath and about to say something but someone interrupted)

Sen (interrupted): We love each others and I want to marry her.

Xiang (rude): Did you think that I will give you two permission...?

Then suddenly someone hit his head lightly it was Yuen them xiang also hold his head and look at her bit irritating.

Xiang (irritating): Why are you hitting me...it's hurting.

Yuen (sarcastically): I just check that did you have a brain or not...?

Hearing this Sen and Lily start silently laughing.xiamg look at them and give them a murder look which make them stop laughing.

Yuen (smile): You both are really nice pair so why did he doesn't like it and his happiness is lily's happiness and lily's happiness is Sen then their is no need of disagree for it also sen is a good,handsome guy isn't...? Xiang...