🌹CUTENESS🌹

Fang Mansion only meli and chang an there but chang an is his room while sitting on the bed and start thinking about Sofia.he was lostvin his thinking.

Chang an (in mind): Is she really not Rechal then why devid said like that...but I know that I see her somewhere...I have to search it but Shen he is really different front of junhee but is still he love...(hitting his head from hand) how can that happen he doesn't remember her...

In MeLi room she was still crying sitting on the bed.

MeLi (crying): Why...me...first because of Alex I have to leave him but...but now junhee is she also love him...what I have to do I love shen I can't lost him in any condition.

what I have to do I love shen I can't lost him in any condition

Otherside Shen,Sofia and Cristy came out from hospital.they go trowed to the car and sat inside.

Sofia (harvesting): Shen drop me from my home...in Li Mansion.

Cristy (caring): But sofia no one is there you are along.

Shen (calmly): She is right and you need rest...don't think whatever happen today because you health is not has a good status you need rest.

Sofia (calmly): Shen I know that but for today I want to stay along...please give me time because I really feel bad whatever happens...and you guys go and have a rest (look shen) as tomorrow is your wedding.

Shen (pull the break): You really need to talk about that...?

Sofia: I will talk with sister tomorrow...you I will again not let het hurt not even chen and you also.

Shen: You think about everyone, can't you think about you for a while...you also get hurt because of all these things.

Sofia (smile): Till the day I meet you and chen my happiness only have with my sister but now I have to think about two more lifes about my life I doesn't have anything to lost as I lost everything

Sofia (smile): Till the day I meet you and chen my happiness only have with my sister but now I have to think about two more lifes about my life I doesn't have anything to lost as I lost everything. (Look at outside) now I will go...I came to my home.

Saying this she get down and go from there.shen and cristy both get to heart what actually she mean.then they also gi from there.

Cristy (in mind): Really...Sofia is so different from junhee so was every girl...now I know that why these both brothers falling for her.but with my brain I can say sofia and chen is so good as couple because for them they doesn't care about themself it comes to their loves one closeness ones....I wish both get their true happiness.