🌹PROVED🌹

That's when Yean also came there and she look at xiang with what's looking.

Yuen (confused): Xiang what happen to you...why are you acting like a seen gost...?

He doesn't say anything and point his finger trowed to the phone and yuen take his phone and look at the picture but she doesn't have any shock expression but have irritating .

Yuen (irritating): What is there to be so shocked...she is our sofia...you are looking like you see her gost.

Xiang (shocked): Thi...this... is...not...sofia...

Yuen: What the hell are you telling xiang.

Xiang: This is not sofia...her name is Feng Jun-Hee she have a music band and dancing group actually tomorrow she came to meet us as we book her to our consent.

Yuen (shocked): What...that's mean...

Xiang: But she is not sofia because I look her profile she have a elder sister and her perant get dead when she was twelve but three years before she get a car accident so she did a big surgery and because of that her memory get lost.

Yuen: What...that mean (sadly) For a moment I feel that she is our sofia but...but now...

Xiang (consoling her): Yuen I can understand you as she was my sister and if she see that because of her we are sad then...then...she also get sad isn't...?

Yuen nodded to him and xiang huge her from side.

Other side in America Sen and Lily is sitting on the living area.Lily is on his lap.

Liky (happily): I can't believe that you accept me....

Sen (arrogant): If you can't believe so don't believe I don't care about that but don't dare to go to another person I will not leave you.

Lilly: You should thank me because I accept you how much I try to confess you but I never thought that my disrepair make you falling for me.

Saying this she keep her forehead against his forehead and both of them smile.

Otherside Shen and Chen go inside looking at Shen Meli get stand and go trowed to him.

MeLi: Come you must feel tired I will make something to drnk for you.

Shen (coldly): No need...I am ok.

That's when someone came behind it was Chen looking at him Mr and Mrs. Fang get happy.he came trowed to them and huge them.

Chen (flirty): Really you get so much beautiful...

Mrs.Fang: Time get pass but you are still the same...my flirty boy.

Chen (happily): Mom you know I miss you all so much specially you...but I want to meet you someone...

Mr.Fang: Who is that...

Chen (smile): My dear dad keep some patient...when you all see that person I am very sure that you all will like that person...but before that I must tell you all that actually because of her I get change so much...

Then he loudly said "Come" That's When both girls come inside look them everyone get shocked.chen gi trowed to Junhee and put his hand behind her shoulder and.

chen gi trowed to Junhee and put his hand behind her shoulder and