🌹NEW PAIR WITH MARRIAGE🌹

Then everyone look at her from her behind Yuen, Cristy, Lily and Sofia also came her behind look at them every boy lost in their beauty then Meng also came to then both girls huge her and get back.

Meng (smile): Finally my both girls are with me now...(look at meli) I am so happy for you Li I wish you get your happiness which you deserve.

MeLi (happily): Mom...thank you so much I miss you so much but I came everyday to meet you.

Then Mr.Fang hold her hand and go trowed to Shen and give her hand to him.MeLi is in so much happy but someone's heart beating so fast. Then MeLi is about to put the men ring to his hand but suddenly a sound came.
"No...it can't happen." Everyone get shocked to hearing this.

Sofia (came trowed to him): Shen what happen to you

Sofia (came trowed to him): Shen what happen to you...?

Shen (look at her): I can't marry her as I can't love her.

MeLi (tears eyes): Is...is because of sofia.

Shen (look at her calmly): No...it's not because of her...it's because of...

Peoples: What happen here it's like joke...Really...they ready everything perfectly but...

Hearing this someone get angry also Meng get sad.

Meng (with tears eyes): Son...what happens...why you. (Look at Meli) daughter if he won't its ok...let's go.

Mr.Fang (angry): Shen what are you doing this...?

Shen (look at them): If I marry her I can't give her the happiness which she deserve...because I...

Someone (interrupted loudly): Thanks bro...for your help...

Then everyone look at that person it was Chang an who came to them while smiling.

Chang an (put his hand on shen's shoulder): Bro thank you so much for help you did for me...(look at meli) My beauty now there have nothing to hidden from then (look at others) Actually sorry for lie to you all but the person now going to marry her it's me...

Everyone get shocked to hearing this so was MeLi.

Sofia (bit angry): What are you all saying...? Sis...what is this...?

?