🌹ADOPT CHILD🌹

Next morning Chen get awake and he slowly open his eyes then he look at sofia and found that she was still sleeping while hugging him. Look at that a smile came to his lips. Then he slowly get up and kiss her cheek lightly.

Chen (in mind): After we get married today is the first time you stay like this...(crying tone) Noe please forgive me sweetie...I can't stay away from you like this.

Then he get up from bed and go to the washroom after that he directly go to the kitchen.

Chen (in mind): I think today I should make her special breakfast as I doesn't do anything after me get married maybe it will help me to convince her.

Then he start preparing breakfast for then after sometimes sofia also get up and look at her beside and find that chen is already awake.

Sofia (in mind): Ohh...no...he already awake I think I also get ready and go down because he need to go to the office.

Then she get down from bed and go trowed to the washroom after sometimes she get ready and then sofia came down for preparing breakfast.then what she get to know it make her shock.

Still chen make breakfast then she go trowed to him

Still chen make breakfast then she go trowed to him. He was cover with flour. Look at he like that she burst in to laugh. He get surprise this suddenly sound due to this his head hit to the kitchen counter and he start his head and slightly rubbing because of hurt but his eyes on her look at her smiling like that he also get smile.

 He get surprise this suddenly sound due to this his head hit to the kitchen counter and he start his head and slightly rubbing because of hurt but his eyes on her look at her smiling like that he also get smile

After sometimes sofia stop laughing and look at him he was already lost in her smile sofia surly know about it then she look at everywhere and get bit angry because everywhere is messy.then she look at him angry.

Sofia (coldly): Who told you to make breakfast...?

Chen (harvesting): I...I...thought to help you because after our marriage I didn't di anything like this.

Then she remember everything about that day and she get more angry.

Sofia (coldly): You doesn't need to do anything like that.

Then she is about to go but chen hold her hand and pull her trowed ro himself and wrap his arm around her stomach and keep his head on her shoulder.tears start rolling his eyes.