🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹

Sofia (smile): Did you really think if you do all these then I will maryy you,I will love you...yeah I do love you but after knowing the all truth I only have one feeling for you...you are also know that.

Other side shen and that person is still talking with each others

Shen (look down): Aunty Meng I know I was wrong but I can't marry a person who I doesn't love...marriage isn't a children's play.

Meng (smile): Shen you are really so good I wish someday you also get a person who truly love you.

Then sofia and lily get back and about to go but chen again hold her hand and wipe his tears.

Chen: Maybe you will hate me now but you can't leave me.

Sofia (look at him): I can as now I am with shen...yesterday...

Before she complete her sentence chen start laughing they both look at him with dismay.

Lily (angry): Why are you laughing...are you turn to insane...?

That's when she get a call abd she answered it afer some times lily look at sofia and cut the call

Lily: Sis...I have to go now actually Sen want to meet me.

Sofia (smile): You go don't worry about me.

Then she nodded to her and go from there now only chen and sofia is the only one who stay there.then he came trowed to her and put his arm around her waist and pull her trowed to himself and whisper.

Chen (whisper): If you hate me then you will never think about me before doing that.

Sofia (confused): What do you mean...?

FlashBack Start

After the marriage of MeLi and Chang an every girl sitting in the living area and talking with each others.chen is in his room so was shen also in his room.

Chen (in mind): I think I have to talk with bro...don't know what happen there why actually he said that he can't marry meli...? I need to know about it.

Then he get stand and came trowed to Shen's room and slowly open the door and see that he was in a call.

Shen: Ok then...I will come now but no one doesn't know about it and no one can get to know.

Person: Don't worry.

Shen: I feel that Rechal is alive but I have to know who is this rechal what is the connection between us.

Then he cut the call and earm a black colour outfit and bit a same colour cap also mask.

Shen (to himself): I will surely get to know who is she...