🌹HAPPINESS FOR Y AND X🌹

Then he raised his head and look at that person but he doesn't see her face then he again about to drink but that girl held his hand.

Girl (bossy tone): Because of a girl you try to kill yourself are you out of your mind...? If you live her you should be happy because now she was happy.

Shen (drunk): If I will be happy for her how can I make surly that she was happy...? She is in my heart I can live with that but she...she always get hurt,for a second she doesn't think about herself she always think about others then how can she stay like that...?

Then that girl sit beside him and look at him with smile.

Girl (smile): I think you are the one who get hurt because of everyone as you always make them away from your heart (point her finger trowed his heart) Your love is pure, you thought others before you I can say that if she love you for a moment now she want your happiness if she was not with you but still she love you as a friend, brother, as ex- , so you have to stay strong.

Shen (look at her and smile): Who are you...? Why I feel you talk like my sofia...? Did you know me...?

Girl (smile): If I know you...but don't think who am I...you surly get what you deserve.

Then she get stand and pat his head gently and go from there.then she go trowed to door and again turn and look at shen with a smile then she go from there.

After sometimes sofia came out from washroom and then she look at here and there then she saw that chen is not anywhere then she came out room and go trowed to living room then sofia found that chen is in the living area his head against to the wall and he was sleeping.
Then she go trowed to him and look at his face she saw that he was injured but she ignores it and about to go but again turn and look at him then she go trowed to her room and bring a First aid box to but him medicine.then she sit down and touch his face.again tears start falling for her eyes.

Sofia (in mind): Why you do that...why can't you believe me for a while if that happen I will solve everything.

Then she lightly applied medicine to his face and then she get stand and cover him with blanket and go from there.

Day past for others everything is normal no one know what actually happen others also know about their marriage but no one know it was a force marriage they live in there new house. Still sofia doesn't talk with him.they both sleep separately.

Chang an and MiLi stay in Li Mansion meng took a great care of chang an as she get her son after so many year.

Shen is still the same, he make himself busy with works and still he doesn't talk with chen but he secretly look sofia's health. Unknowingly someone follow him everywhere but still no one know who is that person.

But soon someone came there for some other person still for everyone it was a secret.

6 Days Later (in the night)

Lu Mansion yuen came to xiang and he was doing his office work.then suddenly she sit on his lap.xiang also look at her and held her.

Xiang (lovely): What happen to my chatter box today she was silent.

Then she hit his shoulder making him screaming.

Yuen (shyly): Actually I want to tell you something...

Xiang (smile): With your face its look like a something interesting...tell me what is it...?

Yuen (shyly): Actually soon we both become perants...

Xiang (happily): What...really...?

Yuen (smile): Yeah...I check it...

Then he huge her tightly and kiss her forehead and get back.

Xiang (happily): You know I can't tell you how much I am happy now...I am going to be a dad.

They both get so much happy and again they both huge each others.

Other side chen and sofia is in there room sofia is reading a magazine but chen continually looking at her.

Chen (in mind): I never thought I can see you like this everyday but still you doesn't talk with me.you always ignoring me...sofia what should I do now...I can't lost you but you make me feel that I am already lost you.

Sofia (in mind): I doesn't know what should I do but whatever I want to forgive you I imagined shen's face...hiw much he get broken because of me.it make me hate you more and more.

After sometimes she keep magazine from a side and sleep turning opposite side then chen also came there and lying beside her but he was continually look at her. Sofia's tears continually following her eyes.

Chen (lovely): Sweetie I know you are still mad at me but please if you can give me one chance. I know you also love me.

But she doesn't respond to him then he switched off the light and lying beside her. After sometimes looking at her he falling to sleep.

Cristy is in a call with someone.

Cristy (smile): I am so happy now everything is fine.

Person: I know it all thanks to chen. If he doesn't stop your engagement everything will be destroyed.

Cristy (sadly): I know but I feel some time he and sofia hidden something from us but don't know what is it...?

Person (smile): Don't worry everything will be fine soon.

Then they cut the call and cristy lying down on the bed.

In the midnight sofia get awake and go to the washroom.she was continually cough. But she keep her hand on her mouth then chen doesn't get awake but suddenly blood start coming from her mouth and nose. She get shocked to see that. Again and again she feel dizzy but she handle herself and wash her face and go trowed to the bed and lying down on the bed and look at chen with smile.

Sofia (smile): You are so cute while smile...now I have to maintain my distance from you like this...if I hate you or not...now I think that doesn't make anything. Sleep peacefully chen.

Then she also lying and put her head on his chest and grab her tightly with her hand and sleep.

To Be Continues...