🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹

Shen (sit in his kneels): Ehat should I do...god...why have I done this...why...?

Then he get stand and go from there.

Other side sofia in the road she was walking tears continuously following her cheeks.after some time she reach to the home. Then she wipe her tears and go inside.Meng and Yuen is already there.MeLi also there.all of them look at her.

Meng: Daughter what happen to you...?you are fully wet.

Sofia (starting): No...Nothing...mom...I will go and take a chang.

Then she is about to go but MeLi stop her and came trowed to her.

MeLi: Sofia come with me I will help you.(look at yuen) Yuen can you prepared your special tea for her.

Yuen (smile): Yeah...sure.

Then MeLi hold her hand and go to their room.

MeLi: First you go and take a change or you will catch the cold.

Then sofia a go to the bath room and look the door from inside.then she came trowed to the mirror and start front of it,look at herself from mirror.tears continuously following her cheecks.

Sofia (in mind): What have I done..nwhy I do this,still my sister loce him if he someday get to know the truth then he also surely accept her and forgive her...then me am I love him...? I only saw him today then...tomorrow I will go and meet him , I want to apologize to him and I will tell him the truth that why sister leave him.then everything will be fine.then there is no need of meeting him again.

Then she took a bath and came out after change her dress.then Meli hold her hand and made her sit.she also sit beside her.

MeLi (calmly): Tell me what happen,why did you crying?

Sofia (starting): C...crying...I don't cry...

MeLi: I'm your sister you can't lie to me...tell me the truth.

Sofia (harvesting): No...actually my head is bit hurting...so...I..I...will sleep now.

MeLi (worried): Hey are you ok...that's why we told you to don't play in the rain.

Sofia (cutely): Sorry.

Then she drank that drin and sleep after sometimes meli also lying beside her.

Other side shen is in his room and in anger he throwed everything here and there.chen also their.

Chen (scared): Brother what are you doing are you going to break everything when mom abd dad come back...?

Shen (angrily): Leave from there.

Chen: Brother please calm down...what happens to you why you behaviour like this...again because of that girl...?

Shen (loudly full of anger): I said go or else you will regret.I want to stay along.

Chen (starting): O...Ok...