🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹

Then he start driving his car with full speed.After half and hour shen reached to the place and came out from car.

Shen (hurrying): What did you said how,that happen?

Inspector: Mr.Shen her car felling from this bridge we get her car but we doesn't get her body...so we think...

Shen (coldly): What you think....(angry hold her coller) Don't speak rubbish nothing happens to her and she will perfectly fine...go it...nothing...nothing happens to her.

Then inspector show hom the car which sofia drive and look at the car shen get shocked.the car is fully broken.

the car is fully broken

Inspector: Mr.Shen we can understand your situation but we can't do anything about this.

Then he leave his coller and sit in his kneels and start crying a lot.

Shen (crying): Why me...every time when I get happy someone came to snatch my happiness,why sofia...why you leave my...why...you can't go like this.

Then he remember everything they spend time together and their happy moments.

2 YEARS LATER

These two years everything normal After sofia's dead shen again turn to cold person and he was cruel more than he use to stay.still no one know about his relationship with sofia and he also doesn't know his and sofia's child.

Now Meli is the one who take care of Li enterprise and Meng keep distance from everyone and everything after sofia's dead.

Again MeLi is Shen's girlfriend but they doesn't been in a relationship like rhey use to stay.shen always keep distance from her and so soon they are going to get married.

Mr.Fang and Mrs.Fang also give him their permission and they all love Meli expect Shen.

Yuen and Xiang also married couple now and they love each others so much also Lily is America but not along she stay there with Sen.

After sofia's dead chen go to the London for his higher study's and their she have a girlfriend but no of know about this as they doesn't care about that because he always have lot of girlfriends.

Again it's new beautiful morning a sky is so beautiful as the environment is also so wuite and beautiful.then one person slowly open her eyes and sit on the bed and start yawning.then she get down from bed and warm her sleeper and go trowed to the balcony and look at the views.

A fresh smile on her lips while look at the views.then she go trowed to the washroom and get fresh,after that she warm a beautiful dress and start doing make up that's when one person's came trowed to her room and knock to the door.it was also a girl.

Girl: Come in.

Then she came in and look at her.that girl have a milk glass on her hand and she give it to her.