🌹MYSTERY PERSON🌹

Chen (confused): Bro...what happens to you...? Why you beat me like this...?

Shen (angry grab his coller): You basted...I really thought that you love her truly...I know you change her medicine but I never thought that you will be this much cheap... (tears eyes) is this your love...now...now.

He push him and take his hand from his coller. Sit on the grass and start crying so much. Alisha also feel bad for him then she came trowed to him and huge him for side.

 Alisha also feel bad for him then she came trowed to him and huge him for side

Alisha (consoling): Shen...don't cry nothing will happen to her...I will not let anything happens to her. Believe me.

Chen (politely): Can someone tell what happen to her...?

Then Alisha look at him.

FlashBack Start

Devid: Actually...I think she take wrong medicine long time...if I was right then as a side affect first she has a headache with dizziness then after if she continually take it then blood vomiting.it can affect to her heart too.

They both het shocked to hearing this.tears continually start following from shen's eyes.

Shen (sobbing): Th...en...what can we do for this...?

Dr: Still we can't do anything because she doesn't came to her seance but if she came then we can do a heart operation but it's also so riskey but if till now her condition is ok...but we can't tell it in the future of there get any critical moment then she need a donater...

Shen (shocked): Wha...what...but donater for what.

Dr: She need heart donater...she need some who can give that person's life for her.

They both get shocked to hearing this and look at each others eyes

Dr: Mr Shen if you can ready a donater for that...but still you all have time. We will try our best to do everything.

FlashBack End.

Chen stand still like Straus. Shen get up and look at him and give him a dead glacing.

Shen (full of arrogant): Remember this carefully if something happen to her no one can get wrose than me...also no one can save you from me.

Alisha (suddenly): Bit I don't understand after she get to lnow the truth still she take that medicine...ot can't happen...(look at chen coldly) did you give it to her...?

?