🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹

FlashBack Start

Sofia and Shen in the garden as no one with them.

Shen (smile): As I want your happiness Sofia I am really glad that you are back you don't know when I aheard that new I thought I lost my own life but I want to tell you this.I know you won't accept me but sofia I love you,I really do but I know chen love you more than me so I don't want to snatch his happiness also your happiness and thank you...thank you to teach me what is love because of you I get to know what is the real love it can't be forced.so I don't force to you but I can't...I can't love meli because the person I love is you.

Sofia (tears eyes): Shen I doesn't know what should I say but I can't ruin my sister's happiness and I now I can't hurt chen

Sofia (tears eyes): Shen I doesn't know what should I say but I can't ruin my sister's happiness and I now I can't hurt chen...because I think I love him now...I want to start everything new (tears falling from her eyes) because of me because of my stupidity I lost my everything even my child...shen I...I...am sorry...I know sorry can't cover your pain put I am sorry.

Shen also have tears in his eyes but he hidden his pain and give a sweet smile to sofia.

Shen (smile): Hey...it's nothing like that...but if you don't mind can I huge you because I don't know in the future I will able to do it.

Sofia smile to him and they both huge each others they both have pain inside them,they feel that but two of them behaviour like nothing happen between them.

That's when sofia get a call it was from Alisha then she get back and look at the phone again she feel dizziness as her eyes get vision of blurry but she handle her self and answer the call

That's when sofia get a call it was from Alisha then she get back and look at the phone again she feel dizziness as her eyes get vision of blurry but she handle her self and answer the call.shen also stay with her.

Alisha (teands): Junhee did you sure that you get this medicine from doctor?

Sofia: Yeah...alisha and I god my memory back but I doesn't remember everything sometimes I feel dizzy then I forget somethings.