🌹COMING BACK🌹

Shen is again check some files that's when he get a call its from Chen then he pick up the call.

Shen: Hello...!

Chen: Bro...what's up...?

Shen (coldly): Don't ask nonsense tell me why you call me

Shen (coldly): Don't ask nonsense tell me why you call me...because I doesn't have time to wast for your silly questions.

Chen (in mind): You are still same and now you become mire cruel. (Speak) Actually tomorrow I will come back with my two friends.

Shen: Ok send me the time I will come to pick you up.

Chen: An't you busy...?

Shen: Mom told me that you came.but she doesn't tell me the date and she told me when you came go and pick up by my self so don't think too much.

Saying this he cut the call.

In the night cristy and that girl pack their bags and that's when she get a call after seen the name of that call automatically smile came to her face. Cristy also notice this.

Cristy (teasing): I think I should go now....isn't?

Girl (shyly): I also think the same.

After cristy go she pick up the call.

Person (flirty): So my sweetheart are you ready to our journey...?

Girl (sweetly): Of course my Prince.

Person (flirty): When I heard this name from you...I really feel like I am a real Prince....

Girl (laughing): You are so...so bad. Buy the way come tomorrow in the time...ok.

Person (smile): Ok sweetheart then meet in the airport...good bye.love you.

Girl (smile): Love you too.

Then the person cut the call with a kiss and the girl Smiled shyly.

Person (in mind): Don't know after going back what will happen but surely I will not let anything happens to you sweetheart.

Then they all ready everything and sleeping.next morning cristy and that girl go to the airport that person also came there.three of them look at each pther and get smile.

three of them look at each pther and get smile