🌹WHAT IS HAVE IN HIS HEART🌹

Next day they both get awake and look at themself both get cover from bedsheet and their dresses on the ground. They got shocked to see that. It was shem and Alisha.

 It was shem and Alisha

Shen: What is this...how I...

Then he try to remember what happen within five minutes he remember everything so was Alisha.

Alisha (calmly): Shen I know now what you feel but I want to tell you something.

Shen (in mind): What is she up to...?(speak) what you want to say...?

Alisha (look at his eyes): Shen I...I...love you (close her eyes) I know you love sofia or should I say rechal but I really do I don't care about other thing what I care about your love (smile) Actually first I thought this was a addition but no it's love...you thought me what is love.

Shen look at her eyes doesn't say anything.

Shen (calmly): But you know that I love sofia also in the past she have child from me isn't...?

Alisha (hold his hand): I know...I know everything and she also know that I have feelings for you before I myself get to know about it....see chen doesn't think before he marry her because he love her. So what is the reason that I think all this things...(smile) I don't care about your past. The thing I care i is your present and future...

That's when she get a call and she pick up the call and after sometimes she cut and look at shen

Alisha (smile): I know you need time for think so take as much as you like time but now I have to go not only me you also because Sofia came to seance.

Shen (happily): Really...come on let's go.

Alisha get smile and they both go and get ready after sometimes they both go from there.

Shen (in mind): Did I have feelings for her but I really love sofia and she was my life but whatever happen yesterday then...shen before this you have to think sofia because now she was not safe...remember she was your love if she wasn't with you but still you have to protect her.