🌹TOGETHER🌹

After 3 hours everyone is in hospital chen is sitting in the cahir there have a big screaming sound Mr. and Mrs. Fang also there they look so tendes after sometimes doctor came out. Suddenly chen get stand and go trowed to the doctor.

Chen (worried): Doctor how is my wife and my child...?

Doctor (smile): Congratulations Mr.Fang you are fathers of a twin childrens daughter and son.

Hearing this everyone get so much happy even tears also rolling from her eyes.

Chen (tears eyes): Can...can I see her...?

Doctor: Yeah...you can.

Then he ran trowed to the room and go inside two babies lying near sofia and then sofia also open her eyes and look at the child tears came to her eyes.

Sofia (smile): Our children.

Chen kiss her forehead.

Chen (smile): Yeah...thank you sweetie for came to my life be my life partner and give me the every happiness in my life.

Sofia (sweetly): Same here but how can I save.

FlashBack Start

Shen's hand get loose that's when chen opeb his eyes and slowly came trowed to the he lool at shen and get shocked.

Chen (worried): Brother...

Shen (not in his seance): Do...don't think about me hold her.

Then he look down and get shocked he also sidly hold sofia and took her up as soon as she came up shen get faint and that's when crop also came they already catch Alex. Then everyone took them and go to the hospital.

FlashBack End

Sofia (tears eyes): So he save me...?

Chen (wipe her tears): Yeah

Chen (wipe her tears): Yeah...for you he also ready ro give his life but still he was in coma.

After two weeks everyone in the church and they are so much happy. Happiness is every where. Everyone is there. Two grooms standing in front of everyone but there face is not clear. That's when a door open and two brides came when they came in side rose pleats start falling. One bride go to one groom so was other.