🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹

Then shen also sit in the table front of her.that's when a waiter came their and put two of coffee on the table.

Shen  (calmly): Sofia...I...I...am...

Sofia (interrupted): Mr.Shen I kniw what happen yesterday you doesn't think at all I...I...also (with tears) doesn't know what happen to me but today I came here to tell you something.

also (with tears) doesn't know what happen to me but today I came here to tell you something

Shen: What...?

Sofia (calmly): Whatever you think about my sister everything is wrong...sh..

Shen (interrupted): I told you yesterday also I doesn't want to talk about her.

Sofia (bit angry): First listen to me.what ever she did because there has no other way to protect you.

Shen (confused): What...what did you mean.

Sofia (calmly): Did you know that she have a ex-boy friend isn't?

Shen: Yes...I know

FlashBack Start

Sofia: Sister tell me the truth...?

MeLi (crying): Sofi you know that my ex-boyfriend name Alex isn't...?

Sofia: Yeah...uou told ne about him that you break your relationship with him because he was a lustful guy...isn't it?

MeLi (crying): Yeah...he was a person do anything for the body of a girl. Four years a go Shen and I was in stay America.after my break up we meet there.he start loving me so was I...we really love each others so was I...he was a very naughty person.when he proposed me I tell him everything about Alex and he understood me.

when he proposed me I tell him everything about Alex and he understood me

Sifia: Then what happen why you break your relationship with him?

MeLi (crying): We are in relationship sine 2 years but four years a go I meet Alex and he said me to leave shen and again come to him but I always ignore him and one day he try to hurtcme but shen sace me from that basted.that day there have a big fight with him.then Alex warn that someday he will surely kill shen.