🌹BROKEN WORDS🌹

Then he ran trowed to her sofia is lying down on the floor blood is everywhere sge was cover from blood. Then chen sit in the kneel and put her head on his chest and start crying while rubbing her cheeks.

Chen (crying): Sofia...sofia please don't...don't scared me...you...know I can't see you...you like this.sweetie please...please open your eyes.

Shen is driving his car fastly

Shen is driving his car fastly.he was sweating heavily.teands is all over his face.tears continually followed from his eyes.

Shen (in mind): Please...please god nothing will happen to rechal...I don't know...why but I feel something big going to happen to her....if she is not with me its fine at least she stay that I can see her stay far from her but...but...I am not ready to lost her again like this.I don't know what is the reason of my tears.

Then he came to their new house the he saw chen's car he was about to go inside but that's when chen came out while running. Sofia is in his arms blood is everywhere in his shirt look at that shen get shocked and he go trowed to him.

Shen (shocked): Wha...what...happens to her...?

Chen is not in his seance then shen take her up to his hands and chen sit on the car then shen make her lying down on his lap and he go to the driving sit and he drive speedly

After sometimes they came to hospital and then doctor came and they check sofia,

Doctor: Fastly...ready the operation theatre.

Then they bring her to the operation theatre chen and shen are sitting on the chair.they both look like lifeless.

Shen (coldly): What happen to her...?

Chen (sobbing): Don't know when I came back to home...

Then he said everything to him shen get shocked to hearing this and then he make a call. After one and half hour all the family members is their still operating is going on. Meng and meli is crying while chang an is consoling them.
Then chen came trowed to meng and sit on her kneel.

Chen (sobbing): Auntie...I...I am sorry I...I can't fulfil my responsibility trowed her...I...am really sorry.

Meng (hold his hand): Son...please...please do something I can't lost her again if something happen to her I will not be alive.