🌹FORGIVENESS🌹

Then that person came to her and stand front of her.sofia also look at him.it was chen.

Chen (flirty): What a day today Ms.beauty you here...? come on let's let's go somewhere and have some talk...

Sofia (not in her seance): I won't...let go of me.

Then he understood that something wrong but that's when sofia get faint and about to fell but chen hold her waist.

Chen (worried): Ms.beauty...Ms.beauty...open your eyes...( in mind) I think I should go somewhere else with her.

Then he took her up to the arms and go to a park.their is no one expect the and it's already everything. Then he rubb her cheeks after sometimes sofia open her eyes and she look at her,chen also have slight tears in her eyes.sofia look at his face and remove his tears from her hand with her touch chen feel something.

sofia look at his face and remove his tears from her hand with her touch chen feel something

Sofia (slowly): What happen to me?

Chen: You get faint. now don't worry.

Then she remember shen and tears continuously following her cheeks.

Chen (worried): Hey...what happens to you and why are you crying...?

Then chen hold her hand and bring her out from car.

Chen (chasing her cheek): Hey don't crying tell me what happen to you...?

Then he start crying loudly look at her chen also have tears in his eyes then he huge her from side and console her.then she also put her head on his chest and grab his shirt.

then she also put her head on his chest and grab his shirt

Chen: Hey don't cry...tell me what happen...ok...if you can't tell me.you crying out and put your pain out I will stay with you...I will stay by your side everything.(after some times he realized what he said, in mind) He chen what happen to you bro...keep your seance.

Aftersome time both get sit on the chair and look at each others.

Sofia (harvesting): Tha...thank you.

Chen (flirty): For what...? You know what you are so beautiful but girls doesn't seems beautiful when they cried.

Sofia (irritating): What are you doing and why you always behaviour like this...?