🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹

Then she look at shen,he also look at her.then suddenly she get sit.

Sofia (shocked): How...how...could I do this...how...I will cheat my sister...now how can I live...

tears rolling her cheeks and she keep her both hands on her forehead.then shen hold her hands and wipe her tears.then she look at him angrily and romoved his hand.

Sofia (angry): Why...why always you...I told you to stay away from me but...but why shen.

Then he hold her cheeks and wipe her tears.

Shen (calmly): Why you think like that what ever happens it's happen sooner or later.

Then sofia look at him what's looking on her face.

Shen (keep his head on her chest and hold her tightly): Yeah...I love you first I also have doubt about that but after you try to ignore me,you use to stay with chen then I understand my feelings.

Sofia (sream): No...no...no...you can't love me as my sister love you a lot,she sacrificed lot of things for you and I can't let that happen,I can't cheat her,I can't...I can't make her life like a hell...you are her love not me.

Then she got up from there and ran trowed to the room and start crying lot

Then she got up from there and ran trowed to the room and start crying lot.shen also sad but he doesn't ready to accept meli as his life partner again so he again and again knock to the door but she doesn't open the door.finally he broke the door then he saw that sofia is crying silently then he go trowed to her and sit on his kneels and hold her arms then he keep her head on her chest.

Shen (calmly): Sofia you know first I love meli but when she cheat on me I turn to be cold person but then the day I meet you with her,before that no one dare to slap me but you did....for your sister you are willing to do anything...I want a life partner like that I know she is not wrong but sofia your feelings are only you and I love you I also know you love me too but you are not ready to accept that...sofia for a minute close your eyes and think the day we meet and till now if still you are unwilling to accept me then I won't bother you ever.

Then she close her eyes and think,tears continuously falling for her eyes then he open her eyes and look at shen and huge him tightly.shen also huge her back and pat her heard. 

After sometimes they both change their dress and have their breakfast both are in so much happy but inside the heart still sofia is in a guilty.