13- the night

I looked in the mirror one last time.

My hair was hard as rock because of the red spray I had used to look more like Sally. My make-up was average, I wasn't used to painting on my face, yet, the stitching marks looked kinda realistic. I didn't even need to do any eye-bags, that was all natural. I was wearing a shirt that vaguely looked like Sally's dress tucked in my patched pants that I'd bought in a second hand store. To top it all off, I had my black boots and a few bracelets that screamed "Tim Burton".

I closed my eyes and breathed in, readying myself for what would be the loudest and busiest day of my life. I dreaded big parties but I had high hopes for this one to be different. That was, if I didn't die on the way because of a car accident, more specifically, Tweek driving us in a brick wall.

HONK HONK

I heard for the third time. I opened my window and screamed to the car full of impatient teenagers.

"I'M COMING! WAIT A SEC!"

"SORRY! IT WAS CRAIG HONKING! TAKE YOUR TIME!!" Tweek screamed back.

"HURRY UP ALREADY!" Clyde shouted along with him.

I groaned and quickly grabbed my bag with all my essentials. Phone, wallet, paper tissues, keys, pepper spray cause you can't trust South Park's streets anymore, etc.

I sprinted down the stairs and joined the boys in the car. I sat next to Token who was sitting in the middle of me and Clyde while Craig obviously sat next to Tweek, ready to take over the wheel if anything were to happen. I guessed the reason why the tallest of us all was stuck in the tiniest middle seat was because Clyde didn't want to be next to me. I felt bad for Token, his legs were nearly breaking from bending so much. I gave him a pity look but he just smiled.

"Y/n, you look great!" He examined my outfit, looking me up and down. I felt slightly embarrassed but just went with it.

"Thanks, it was kinda last minute"

"Very last minute. We've been waiting for ages" Clyde mumbled looking out the window.

"Everyone ready? Can I go?" Tweek asked looking back at us like we were his children. We all nodded and he turned to the front.

He inhaled and exhaled loudly and then turned the key. The car shook. I nearly shat my pants. Then, slowly but surely, the car started moving. Surprisingly, the ride was very smooth. Craig kept helping Tweek with little tips and directions so that left me, Token and Clyde in a very awkward silence. However, as usual, Token decided to break it.

"So, who are you going as?" He asked me.

"Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas." I looked down to see if my outfit was still good. "I thought it looked similar enough to recognise"

"Oh, now I see it" He smiled. "Yeah! That's spot on!"

"What are you?" I asked staring at his clean suit and the faded triangle drawn around his eye. "Bill Cipher or something?"

"I'm the Illuminati" He closed one eye and made a triangle with his fingers around the other. Then he attempted to do an evil laugh that came out more as a kitten trying to sneeze.

"Very smart. I hope they don't kidnap you for making fun of them" I joked looking at his excited face.

"Well, then you'll know they're real, if one day I just dissapear."

"I'll be sure to make you proud by spreading the truth"

"Thank you" he bowed his head and then we laughed together. Clyde spoke a bit after, interrupting our moment.

"Yo, Token, who are you going with again?" He asked, making the boy turn his back to me to look at him.

"Oh, just with you guys."

"You should invite Nicole to dance with you, I heard she's coming all alone." He winked at him. This made Token panic a bit and blush.

"Oh, I better not. You know what happened in primary school" He laughed embarrassed. Clyde laughed too and kept on insisting.

I decided to look out the window, seeing that I had no idea who Nicole was, what had happened in primary school or how to contribute to the conversation.

The streets were filled with little kids in tiny costumes. Ghosts, vampires, zombies, Harley Quinns. Everything. But when we started getting close to the school, there were only groups dressing up in very revealing clothes. Boys were wearing ripped shirts and ripped jeans and girls were wearing short dresses with tights. I didn't want to hate them but I couldn't help it, I envied the courage and the confidence they had in their bodies. Meanwhile, I was hiding under a shirt and pants three sizes bigger than my own.

Tweek finally parked and we all left the car. I noticed right away Clyde's costume and controlled myself not to puke. His hair was pulled back with gel and he was wearing a huge black jacket with nothing underneath and a pair of dirty jeans. And the cherry on top was his two dark lines drawn on his moustache. He made Gomez look like a joke. In the car, I could only hear his nasty voice, but seeing his oily hair somehow made him sound much worse.

"So, I wasn't that bad" Tweek giggled while saving the keys in his pocket. Craig pulled him for a hug and then kissed him on the forehead. They looked like a stereotypical Pinterest couple. Tweek was wearing the iconic Veronica outfit, blue jacket with a black and white skirt and knee high blue socks and Craig had freed his hair from the blue beanie he always used to look like JD and wore a long jacket that reached his ankles.

"You are definitely gonna win the contest" Token took out his phone and took a photo of them.

"I sure hope so, I didn't dress up for nothing" Craig awkwardly moved his arms around, trying to get used to the material of the jacket.

"You look hot, don't complain so much" Tweek gave him a side punch. He pretended to be hurt and smiled

"Hey, let's take a group photo" Clyde suggested. Everyone looked very pleased with the idea. We all got together in a corner while Token, being the tallest therefore having the longest arms, extended his lanky arm with his phone at the end of it. He took the photo but it was undeniable that we didn't all fit in the frame. So, Clyde decided to hand me the phone

"Take a photo of us" he demanded staying in his position.

I looked at him with a disgusted face.

"But then I won't show up" I replied back annoyed.

"It's just one, then we'll switch" Tweek answered. The fact that he agreed with Clyde hurt me a bit so I just took the photo like they wanted. I handed them the phone back and they smiled and laughed at it.

"Ok, my turn-" I was saying but then, a red convertible drove up to us. From the shiny car, a stunning girl with red hair appeared with a long tight black dress and transparent gloves. Her make-up made her look undead but also unreal.

She walked towards her, clicking her heels, and stopped in front of Clyde to give him a big kiss on the lips.

"Let's go?" She smirked, grabbing him by his jacket.

"Huuuuh yes mama" Clyde was absolutely hypnotized by the femme fatale in front of him. She laughed at his reaction and turned to us with a smile that made her look much more approachable.

"Hi guys! You all look amazing!"

"Thank you! You too!" Token replied.

"Red, you look so beautiful! You look like a model!" Tweek laughed in disbelief eyeing her up and down. She giggled blushing while hiding her face.

"Aww stop!" She grabbed Clyde's hand and turned to the entrance of the school. "How about we head inside?"

"Yeah! Let's go" They agreed and started walking behind her. I walked along with them, a little bit behind, feeling my gut spiralling. My anxiety was in the back of my head screaming at me to leave, that something bad would happen. I tried my best to ignore it while each step I took made my heart pound faster.

It was just going to be a small school party. Nothing that bad could happen...