25- Tweek talk

Soon enough, school ended. Finally. I walked to the front gate and impatiently waited for Tweek. I stared at the crumbled note that he had given me during class. My mind could only wander what he wanted to talk about. I just hoped it wouldn't be another reality check where I'm reminded that he and his friends hate me.

Kenny and his friends walked out too. He immediately noticed me just standing around and did a cute jog to come closer.

"Hey, you're still here?"

"I'm meeting up with, huh, a friend"

"Oh, you want me to wait with you?" He smiled. It made my heart skip a beat.

"Oh it's fine. You can go ahead"

Cartman came up behind him along with Stan and Kyle.

"Ew, he's here"

"Dude! What the hell?!" Kyle punched his arm.

"I'm leaving, see ya tomorrow" Stan waved to all of us. Kyle stopped punching the boy next to him and followed quickly after.

"Oh, I'm going with you. Bye Kenny and Y/n"

Me and Kenny waved goodbye. We looked back at Cartman who was just staring at me.

"Can I help you?" Kenny asked.

"I just don't get it" He turned his back to us and left. Me and Kenny shared confused looks.

"Look, you can go, really" I held his hand.

"If you say so. But I'm a call away, ok?"

I sighed.

"I don't have my phone..." I smiled sad.

He let out a disappointed "oh" and stood still for a moment.

"Then just shout. I swear I'll come running!"

I let my head fall on his shoulder and sighed happily.

"Thank you"

He moved his hand along my hair. He kissed my forehead and chuckled.

We heard an awkward cough come from behind us. We both looked up to see Tweek extremely red and embarrassed.

I apologized and stepped back from Kenny.

"That's my cue then. I'll see ya later" Kenny waved goodbye and went his way, leaving me and Tweek in a very loud silence. He avoided eye contact while looking around puzzled. I cleared my throat and broke the awkward silence.

"Thank you for meeting with me" He looked up to me. "I know I fucked up... I have been wanting to talk to you again but I just, I didn't want to... I don't know... say the wrong thing..."

He listened carefully and then sighed.

"Let's go talk somewhere else"

A great idea because trying to have a heart-to-heart while a bunch of teens walk past us to leave school was really ruining the moment. I followed Tweek in silence as he walked out and through the streets.

"I was thinking we could go to my parent's coffee shop... you looked pretty tired during the morning so I'm guessing you could use some coffee as well"

The fact that he was still so caring made my heart warm up.

"Thanks..." I didn't know much else to say. Part of me wanted to rant about my shitty parents but that could be considered one of the many ways I used to annoy and worry him. I decided to hold my tongue until Tweek said what he had to say.

We finally got to the familiar coffee shop. A nice coze place, not to big but also not too tiny. The windows had winter decorations up and a few plants having from the ceiling. Whoever entered the warm shop was welcomed with a nice smell of pastries and coffee beans freshly brewed. I wasn't particularly a fan of coffee seeing that it usually made me more anxious than usual. Still, I could appreciate the smell of nice good quality beans.