21- one thing leads to another

We kissed for some time and then stopped to look at each other, both questioning what would happen next. His hand rested over mine as the silence filled the room. It didn't seem like he would be the one talking first so I decided to do it.

"What do you wanna do now?" It was a simple question. Though I could guess it wouldn't be very simple to answer. Hell, if it was Kenny asking me I wouldn't know how to put it to words what I absolutely wanted to do with him.

His face turned red and he gulped. He moved his mouth, thinking of what words to say.

"W-what could we do?" He asked almost scared.

"Let me see..." I looked around the room pretending that there were a lot of options. "We could talk or go back to kissing... Or do something other than kissing" I looked at him with a small smirk on my lips. Hopefully he would get the message.

"And what do you want to do?"

I shook my head. "No. I asked, you answer."

He stopped for a bit, thinking hard on what to do. I sighed and rested my head on my hand still looking at him.

"We could just... Stay like this" He looked into my eyes and smiled. His hand tightned around mine. He didn't move. Having his entire attention made me feel flustered. My face started heating up, my mind drawing blanks.

"Ahah, you're all red" He laughed. He was in no position to talk seeing that his face was nearly the same colour as a tomato.

I threw myself back and hid my face in his pillow.

"Shut up." I talked into the dusty pillow. I could hear him chuckle more. I felt a weight next to me and once I took the pillow out of my face I saw Kenny lying next to me. I looked at his cute face with the hair falling back. His crooked nose pointed up while his tired eyes fixated on the cracks in the ceiling. I took my time to appreciate his profile view, analyzing each characteristic, even the small pimples on his forehead. Not long after, he tilted his head to look at me. He closed his eyes smiling.

"Kenny" I spoke. My heart beating fast. I could feel it. This was the moment. I was ready to say it.

He opened his eyes.

I breathed in. He blinked curious.

"I like you" I said with a serious voice. He stayed with a perplex face before chuckling.

"I was hoping you did after we kissed" He said with a smile, implying that my statement was obvious.

"Ugh, forget it then" I rolled around to turn my back to him and squeezed the pillow between my arms. I wasn't particularly happy with the fact that he had such a boring reaction at my confession.

"Hey, hey, c'mon" He raised his upper body and tried to look at my face from above. I kept hiding it in the pillow. "I'm glad you said it. It's nice to hear it out loud."

I rolled my eyes. What a entitled response.

"I like you too" His voice spoke softly. He pushed a few strands of hair behind my ear to better see my face. I rolled around again to face him. He was visibly surprised with the sudden movement. He blushed and his whole body stiffened. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it close.

"You're not playing with me, right?" I asked with a suspicious look. Part of it were my insecurities and fear of losing another person I cherished.

He let his body fall down to the bed again slowly and gently caressed my head.

"I promise I'm not." His tone was deep and serious. I sighed content and buried my head in his chest, curling up to a ball. I could hear his heart beat loud and fast, which made me happy to know I was the reason for it. He wrapped his arms around me.

I closed my eyes and drifted into a nice cozy sleep.

I woke up with voices outside. I looked around me. There was light coming from outside which indicated that it was morning. Kenny was sleeping soundly with his arms around me, I could even see a little drool on his mouth. With all that had happened yesterday we didn't had had the time to clean our make up and change clothes so his eyes, mouth and nose still had black dust all over them. 

Something felt wrong but I couldn't think of what it was. I didn't mind that we slept with clothes and make up. I also didn't mind sleeping with him at all! So, what was it, the feeling in my gut telling me to panic?

Suddenly, the door opened and Karen peeped inside the room with a smile.

"GOOD MORNING KENNY!" She opened her eyes and stared at me in shock. I looked at her with my eyes wide opened, no words leaving my open mouth. She just smiled and stood still, trying to process what was happening in her little mind. In the confusion, Kenny moved, still half-asleep, and pushed me closer to him as if I was a plushie. My face grew red with embarrassment while the little girl ran off giggling and screaming.

"I'M SORRY!"

Her voice was loud enough to wake up the boy on top of me. He raised his head with his eyes adjusting to the light. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hello Y/n"

"Hello Kenny" I answered slowly. I was so lost on what was happening.

He got up and yawned while stretching his arms. I sat on the bed anxiously and grabbed my phone.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed. He looked back at me terrified. I got up and put my hand on my forehead worryingly. "It's Monday! And it's almost school time! I'm not going to have to time to go home and change! I don't even have my backpack or anything! My parents are going to kill me if I skip... What do I do?!"

Kenny hurried to comfort me but he was also without any solutions to my problems.

"Hey hey hey! Breath, okay? Everything is going to be fine, you just have to relax"

I pushed him away "DON'T-" I breathed in to calm down. "Don't tell me to relax." I turned around with my phone on my ear. I closed my eyes, dreading the voice that would come out the other side.

"ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT DAY IT IS, YOUNG MAN?!"