15- awkward conversation

I gulped and got my ear close to the door.

"After all I've done for our friendship and all the nothing he made, he thinks I have some stupid crush on him. I just wanted to be his friend, is that so hard to fit in his head?" Token vented loudly. My heart beat faster, I thought I was going to have an heart attack. I had never heard Token so revolted, it was scary.

"Dude, forget about him. He's a manipulative bitch. Have you noticed that he only talks to you when he needs something?" Clyde replied back with no hesitation.

"Guys, c-calm down, this is getting r-really heated" Tweek's voice stuttered as he struggled to calm down his friends. "It was j-just a misunderstanding, right?"

"He embarrassed Token in front of everyone" Craig's quiet voice added.

"How self-centred does he have to be to think that Token doing the bare minimum of being polite is him crushing on the dude?" Clyde wouldn't shut up. My inner thoughts wanted me to punch him, and I was barely holding on. Hearing them talk all those things about me made my head spin.

Of course I wasn't perfect. I wasn't used to having friends, can you blame me for misunderstanding someone being nice to me? After years of bullying and isolation, of course I'd have big trust issues when it comes to people around me. They were being so insensitive it made my blood boil, specially Token, who I had always seen as a rational and calm person.

"I told you we shouldn't have brought him along" Craig spoke with his annoyed voice.

"Yeah!" Clyde agreed.

"I know that now!" Token screamed back. I stayed quiet waiting for Tweek's answer. He was my last hope. The only one defending me.

"What is it Tweek?"

The room went silent.

Suddenly the door opened.

"WHAT THE HELL? YOU FUCKING CREEP! WERE YOU SPYING ON US?" Clyde screamed in my face. If Tweek hadn't stopped him he would have punched me.

"You were talking about me! I think I have the right to hear!" I shouted back. Even though I was sad, I could only show them my anger. Otherwise they would make fun of me or even scream at me.

"I wonder why we were talking about you" Token looked me dead in the eyes.

"Wait, this is good. This way we can all talk!" Tweek held my hand and got on my side. In the middle of the confusion I took my hand away from him. He looked at me with a surprised face. I immediately regretted it.

"WOW! Even Tweek? The only person that has the kindness to defend you? You're really shitty man" Clyde crossed his arms and smirked with a disgusting look on his face.

"S-so! As if any of you care about me! I see how you all look at me! Judge me!" I breathed hard trying to catch up with my heart rate. "I'm not some monster, you know? I have feelings!"

"Oh fuck off with that victim speech." Token rolled his eyes. Before he could continue, Craig came close to me and pulled me by my collar.

"Shut the fuck up" His voice penetrated my ears and rang inside my head like eco in a tunnel. "You have no idea how much Tweek cares about you. More than you deserve"

"Craig stop!" Tweek pulled him away.

I stood still, scared for my life, staring at the boys in front of me. I realised the actual danger I was in. Three of the four boys in front of me wanted nothing less then to fuck me up completely and I was not fast enough to run away from it.

"Let's end this here. You never bother us again and... Well, we keep doing what we're doing, literally just living our lifes" Clyde didn't even look at me, he just looked around at the dirty walls.