24- Gossip

I was awaken with gentle pushes and whispers. I opened my eyes.

"Wakey wakey. It's gonna ring in a bit"

I shoved my head in his chest in hopes of stopping time. It was so comfortable in this little corner of the world, just us. He laughed and pet my head. I gathered the strength to get up and jumped up. Strangely, I felt very rested. That thirty minute nap was exactly what I needed, I couldn't blame Kenny for doing it everyday.

I helped him up, mirroring the way he usually offered me a hand. Just as we were grabbing our backpacks it rang.

We walked to class together. On the way we met with Kenny's friends. A group of three boys welcomed him as he waved them hello. I couldn't even believe it when I saw them. They were the popular kids: Stan Marsh, known to have dated Wendy and being the emo thirst trap that he was; Kyle Broflovski, the school's playboy and son of the most helicopter mom ever to live; and Eric Cartman, the kid every parent was afraid of having. I gulped.

"Who's this?" Stan smiled while tilting his head.

"He's my friend Y/n" Kenny answered cheerfully. Then he looked at me for a bit. "Or should I say, boyfriend? We didn't talk about this-"

I panicked with my cheeks turning red. "IT'S WHATEVER REALLY!"

Kenny turned back, put his arm around me and proudly announced to the group. "He's my boyfriend"

The guys stared at us surprised. Stan was the first to talk.

"Way to go, man!" He ruffled Kenny's hair while nodding approvingly. Kyle did so too.

"Hi, I'm Kyle, this is Stan and that's Cartman" He pointed at the chubby boy with a shocked face.

"You're gay, Kenny?" The boy asked.

"I don't know" Kenny replied while shrugging.

"But, you're dating a dude" He pointed at me as if I wasn't even a person.

"I don't like labels really" He answered.

"I'm happy for you, Ken-" Kyle smiled. Cartman was still dumbfounded and interrupted the poor boy.

"Wait, have you always been gay?"

"Like I said, I don't-"

"Even when we were kids? I'm pretty sure you saw my peni-"

"CARTMAN, SHUT UP!" Kyle shoved him to the side. I stiffened up, I would never have the courage to even touch the biggest bully in school.

"You shut up! I bet you're gay too!"

"What would be the problem if I was, huh?"

They started arguing. I was scared for my life but Stan and Kenny seemed used to it. They just ignored the boys and kept on with their conversation.

"I have to take him to his class across the school, can you warn the teacher I'll be late?"

"For sure, man." He fist bumped Kenny and then looked at me.

"It was nice meeting you, Y/n"

"Right, you too" I replied quickly. Then Kenny started moving and I followed after.

We walked down the hallway in silence. He smiled and looked around at the classes while I tried to fit Kenny, the calm, discrete, beautiful boy that he was, in that chaotic and popular bunch.

"How did you end up friends with them?" I asked genuinely interested.

"We've been friends since kindergarten. I don't know how it started, we just always stuck together"

"Wow..." I tried to imagine a little quiet Kenny hanging out with little Stan, Kyle and Cartman. I couldn't.

"Yeah. I don't know how I still put up with them ahah" Kenny joked. He laughed quietly. It was obvious that he treasured them, enough to introduce me-

"WAIT, BOYFRIEND?!" I stopped in the middle of the hall with my face red.

He turned around with a surprised face.

"I thought you agreed"

"I do! I just wasn't expecting it! We didn't even ask each other or anything. It was so out of the blue"

"Hmmm... It was a bit sudden" He looked around thinking deeply. "I can ask you properly if you want"

"It's okay! I'm not a big fan of big confessions anyways..."

"So... We're good?" He asked tilting his head. I stepped forward and held his hand.

"Yeah, I guess we're dating now"

The second bell rang and we hurried down the hall. He left me at my door and waved goodbye while showing me his award winning smile. I smiled back and watched as he sprinted away to his class. I entered the class and was met immediately with Craig, Token and Clyde's judgemental stares. I raised my eyebrows and quietly walked to my seat. Next to me was Tweek, he looked devastated.

When the teacher came in, everyone sat down and began to work. During class, Tweek passed me a note.

"Can we talk?"

I turned the paper around and wrote.

"Yes. After-school?"

I passed him the note. He read it and then nodded looking at me. We both looked at the teacher again and acted as if nothing happened. However, I was bursting with both happiness and anxiety. I was happy Tweek didn't give up on me but I was also terrified of what the topic of the conversation would be and what would it lead to.

Class didn't seem to end. The teacher spoke and the students listened. And I just anxiously shook my leg up and down.

The bell finally rang. We switched classes and in the process, I lost sight of Tweek. On my way to the new classroom, someone pulled me to a more empty area.

I looked up scared.

"Sup" Stan smirked.

I relaxed. I was sure it would be Craig beating my ass for looking at Tweek. Or Clyde just for the fun of it. Or maybe Token, to release his anger.

"Hi?" I replied confused.

"I'm Stan, Kenny's friend" He explained.

"No, I know. I remember, I just wasn't expecting it"

"Hehe, sorry" He chuckled. He had the same easy-going vibe as Kenny when I first met him. "I just wanted to chat for a bit"

I looked at him a bit suspicious. "Okay... But class will be starting soon"

"No stress. I just wanted to let down some information." He rested his hand on my shoulder. With a smile he spoke with a calm voice. "If you hurt him, I will fucking kill you"

I gulped.

"But hey, I don't get bad vibes from you. And I've never seen Kenny so happy as he is since he met you so, I'm looking forward to meeting you better. If you're ever in the mood, we usually hang out on Saturdays."

"Right..." I answered quietly still surprised at the threat.

"I'll see ya around, man" he winked and left me in confusion as the bell rang again.

I entered the classroom as confused as ever. On my way I was greeted by the three boys that absolutely hated me giving me the most welcoming death stares. I sat down and sighed. I couldn't wait for them to complain about me ruining someone else's life by just being in it.